Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Tatuaje "The Face"

Please please PLEASE tell me you guys got a chance to try this one? Smoked two today, this is a really awesome cigar. Something about it just feels right; it's complex in the first and last third, and the middle is just a smooth, creamy, straightforward smoke with a perfect draw and spotless construction. Excellent addition to the monster series, and it looks pretty slick too.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I enjoyed it. Glad I decided to pursue it at the last minute. I've had a love/hate relationship with Tatuaje limited releases because they are quite hard to get sometimes and I've been less than impressed with several. To date, the ones that have impressed me most are The Face and The Boris, thought both were excellent sticks.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Didn't blow me away, but I have only smoked one, and was still suffering from a bit of a sinus infection, so I probably wasn't tasting it properly. Going to smoke a couple more in a month or two and give it a review.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Doc, it's pretty subtle in the middle, and the feeling is just superb; having any sort of sinus infection could really mess with the experience. Definitely try it again, I look forward to seeing what you have to say.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to try one. Monday might be the day for me. I'll have some extra time to sit and enjoy it.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Secured a box the other day and I gotta go pick it up, hopefully tomorrow.
  • Options
    i tried finding this at my local B&M's but they didnt have any. didnt persue it to much beyond that.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've got one resting that I will break out someday. Also still have one Boris, one Drac, one Red Tubo and one Black Tubo, as well as a few Triunfador lanceros and a Black robusto. All cigars that I am looking forward to, but have to have a special occasion to break out.
  • Options
    Yeah, I was talking to a friend at my local place and when I showed him the Face, he broke out a collection of just about every Tatuaje that's been released, from the Hawaii only one to the Porkchop, each Monster Series, it was... impressive. Still, I might go buy another box of Face today, I just really enjoy the whole experience. It's a very relaxing, tasty smoke.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    betasynn:
    Yeah, I was talking to a friend at my local place and when I showed him the Face, he broke out a collection of just about every Tatuaje that's been released, from the Hawaii only one to the Porkchop, each Monster Series, it was... impressive. Still, I might go buy another box of Face today, I just really enjoy the whole experience. It's a very relaxing, tasty smoke.
    Ive had the Pork Tenderloin and really enjoyed it. That said it didnt live up the the huge hype or the $10 pricetag. I have a Boris resting and no other Monster series.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    you got any extra's you might be willing to trade? Not sure what you would be looking for but shoot me a PM if your interested.
  • Options
    Any extra what? Face's? I think I could still buy them for you, but you gotta understand it's pricey in NY. If anybody else could find them, ask them first. I get 'em for like 17.50 each roughly.