Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Sons of Anarchy

So the past couple seasons Ive watched a couple here and there...but this season i have made a valiant attempt to watch everyone of them. After tonight's show it had me on the edge of my seat and wtf-ing a good majority of the show....is anyone else into this crazy show?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I love this show. One of the best on TV right now. It helps that I have been a motorcycle lover since I was a baby...
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I am really into the show and have enjoyed this season
  • Options
    I've watched it since the beginning, LOVE this show, lost FX for a couple of weeks cause I have DISH network, but just got it back and boy am I glad.
  • Options
    It gets better each season.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    FX houses a lot of great shows. SOA, Its always sunny, The League, even Terriers is decent. I love SOA tho. Great drama but damn this season is making me antsy for Jax to get Abel back lol.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    FX has a ton of good shows, I watched the shield, nip/tuck, rescue me, dirt...now most of those shows are gone...might as well start watching SOA. hope it's as good as everyone says

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Oh it is Krieg, you'll be hooked. Btw- Love "Rescue me" too.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Oh it is Krieg, you'll be hooked. Btw- Love "Rescue me" too.
    sweet, I'll setup a season pass for it then. I watched Rescue Me ever since the pilot, great show!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    This is a great show. i just wish the week would go buy quicker so i can watch the next episode.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I like Sons. Took me a while to get into it. Frankly, if it wouldn't have started behind The Shield, I probably wouldn't have watched it. Speaking of FX shows, I was kind of disappointed that the show "Thief" that was on a few seasons back after the shield was only on for one season. I am a big Andre Braugher fan ever since his Homicide days.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    SOA is my favorite show on TV right now, and I've been watching it since the beginning. It's kinda cool that the setting is not far from where I live, though they never shoot up here... they just reference stuff I'm familiar with all the time. And coming from the perspective of a born-and-raised biker, I fully respect the way they portray this group. Overall, love the show.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    that was one hell of a cliffhangger tonight wtf....
  • Options
    No doubt, only one episode left in the season. Man, it always leaves me wanting more.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Didn't anyone else find it odd that the dude in SOA set up a smoke shop....and just set the boxes of cigars on the counter?
  • Options
    Theedge:
    Didn't anyone else find it odd that the dude in SOA set up a smoke shop....and just set the boxes of cigars on the counter?
    IMO, had to balance out the realism with the ability to interact with the storyline. What I mean is that Clay couldn't have went into a walk-in and grabbed some sticks then walked out with the same impact as just walking out and grabbing them from a box on the table.

I also don't know, but if you had a good seal on all your doors and windows and a robust humidification system, it would be possible to keep the whole place's RH in the 60s.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I have seen every episode . Love the show
  • Options
    Theedge:
    u mean in this past episode?
  • Options
    ctremblay187:
    Theedge:
    u mean in this past episode?
    I thought he was referring to Ethan Zobelle (Adam Arkin) who opened an Impeccable Smokes in Charming as a cover for his White Spupremacist organization/ drug/gun running.
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Correct, the impeccable smoke shop. They could have had at least a few humidors around. I had to laugh too as one of the folks was shown lighting up, and I happened to notice about a 2 inch crack running down the side of the cigar. Love the show though.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    There is a place on the indian reservation near me that is inside a huge indian outlet and its pretty big I'd say 25 X 50 ft inside and the doors close quickly its just a big ash humidor .
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    One2gofst:
    Theedge:
    IMO, had to balance out the realism with the ability to interact with the storyline. What I mean is that Clay couldn't have went into a walk-in and grabbed some sticks then walked out with the same impact as just walking out and grabbing them from a box on the table.

I also don't know, but if you had a good seal on all your doors and windows and a robust humidification system, it would be possible to keep the whole place's RH in the 60s.
    Agreed. A shop here in town keeps their entire shop humid - as soon as you walk in the door, all you see is shelves around the entire store lined with cigars. It is entirely possible that this was the case with Zobelle's shop. Shame too - that seemed like such a nice little shop.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    One2gofst:
    Theedge:

Agreed. A shop here in town keeps their entire shop humid - as soon as you walk in the door, all you see is shelves around the entire store lined with cigars. It is entirely possible that this was the case with Zobelle's shop. Shame too - that seemed like such a nice little shop.

What Shop is that Hays
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    It is a great show for sure. Hey, if you're fans of the show, be sure to check out the new Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown cigar, which is now available!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    It is a great show for sure. Hey, if you're fans of the show, be sure to check out the new Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown cigar, which is now available!
    Love the show and ordered some on Sunday.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smoke em if you got em:
    Alex Svenson:
    Love the show and ordered some on Sunday.
    I have an email out to Tim.