Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Poker Game Pass (Edited)

Rules: (Will tweek as we work the kinks out)
Room will be hosted on PokerStars
Buy in will be 3 sticks
This is currently running as a Turnament. Monthly/Weekly/Bi-Weekly how ever it works out and based on interest each time. Log In information is listed below. Pay outs will be based on number of People and decided by PS.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from Poker Stars
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 273409
- Enter my Invitation Code: ccom2011

Winners and Next Turnament:
1st Winner - RaschNuts
Next Turnament: March 20th 8:30pm EST

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    i'm curious to see how this works out soooooo I'm in.
  • Options
    Thanks Goldy. Will see if people start joining but we can prob do this with only 4 people if everyone wants to.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Im all in......
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Can we do a minimum "buy in" and see if we can make it go a few rounds to sweeten the pot?

Like say, a 20 stick buy in with a 1 stick bet minimum and big/small blinds starting at 2 and 1...... blinds doubling, of course, as people get knocked out.

This could get nasty real fast!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Can we do a minimum "buy in" and see if we can make it go a few rounds to sweeten the pot?

Like say, a 20 stick buy in with a 1 stick bet minimum and big/small blinds starting at 2 and 1...... blinds doubling, of course, as people get knocked out.

This could get nasty real fast!
    Thats an option but i was thinking to limit the amount of sticks per hand we just run it as a hand by hand basis.

also it might get confusing if your putting 1 stick in and have to send it out to someone.

I was thinking about this earlier today if we wanted to do a "buy in" if everyone has a Poker site downloaded (all have to have the same) we can set up a turnament to play like a 3-5 stick buy in. and structure pay outs based on the amount of people in.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    I was thinking about this earlier today if we wanted to do a "buy in" if everyone has a Poker site downloaded (all have to have the same) we can set up a turnament to play like a 3-5 stick buy in. and structure pay outs based on the amount of people in.
    That sounds like the best option. Then we could do more of a tournament with a 10 stick buy-in and payouts for 1st and 2nd....... Might be hard to nail down a date and time for the tourney. Would have to be agreed upon by all involved.

My wife would love it cuz she loves Hold 'Em and would get a kick out of playing along with me.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    RaschNuts:
    That sounds like the best option. Then we could do more of a tournament with a 10 stick buy-in and payouts for 1st and 2nd....... Might be hard to nail down a date and time for the tourney. Would have to be agreed upon by all involved.

My wife would love it cuz she loves Hold 'Em and would get a kick out of playing along with me.....
    ya im game for that too. looks like only 4 of us interested in this so far. will see what comes of this over the next couple days.

Worst case if there only a few of us we can do a prop bet like enter a $3 sit n go or turny and see who lasts longer.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    RaschNuts:
    lilwing88:
    RaschNuts:

ya im game for that too. looks like only 4 of us interested in this so far. will see what comes of this over the next couple days.

Worst case if there only a few of us we can do a prop bet like enter a $3 sit n go or turny and see who lasts longer.
    I could go for something if you could do something online at like a full tilt or something. Where everyon buys in w 3-5 sticks. Agreed upon MSRP Winner gets 5 peoples Stix 2nd gets 3 peoples stix and 3rd just get their ante back (doesnt have to send any stix)... Hmm not really sure but thats what I would be into.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    RaschNuts:
    lilwing88:
    RaschNuts:

I could go for something if you could do something online at like a full tilt or something. Where everyon buys in w 3-5 sticks. Agreed upon MSRP Winner gets 5 peoples Stix 2nd gets 3 peoples stix and 3rd just get their ante back (doesnt have to send any stix)... Hmm not really sure but thats what I would be into.

I like that poker stars/ full tilt idea
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Fourtotheflush:
    RaschNuts:
    lilwing88:
    RaschNuts:

I like that poker stars/ full tilt idea
    Im game for this. I edited the first post to reflect this. if your in repost your in for this and i will start a list.
  • Options
    Still all in.......
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Keep me posted....Ill play either way, sounds like fun. Even if you get 8 people, you could do a 4-2 split for 1st and 2nd, lots of possibilites.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm def down as long as I'm not at work....lol
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested, though I don't know if I could swing a 10 stick buy-in. I consider myself good at poker, but I don't like to gamble with what I don't want to lose, and 10 sticks would put a solid dent in my current stock :(. I'm also not familiar with full tilt or the other website mentioned - I've heard of full tilt, but that's about the extent of my familiarity there.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will play in a private tourney. Just say when and where, if I don't have an account...I'll open one. I agree with Hays about a smaller buy-in. If we make it affordable, perhaps we can have a regular tourney, maybe twice a month?
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    I will play in a private tourney. Just say when and where, if I don't have an account...I'll open one. I agree with Hays about a smaller buy-in. If we make it affordable, perhaps we can have a regular tourney, maybe twice a month?
    ya i think we should do something like 3-5 i think thats reasonable for everyone to swing
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I am game.....im in for ten sticks if that is what it takes...
  • Options
    So far looks like 10 people are in. i think we will try this weekend if that works for everyone. I just need to figure out how to set up a private turny on PokerStars or Fulltilt. If any of you guys know how PM so i can set it up.
  • Options
    Did anything happen with this yet?
  • Options
    No sorry guys i dropped the ball. I still havent figured out how to start a private turny. Been busy with work. Ill get to that this week and we can try and do something first weekend of december.
  • Options
    No hurry man, Just wanted to make sure I didnt miss it.
  • Options
    Ok I know i dropped the ball on getting this started. After the NE Herf saturday me and Cooch talked about this again and he figured out how to create the game. I completely changed the idea from before and edited first post with rules. Let me know who is in and your ideas if you think we should change anything.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    your rules are right on bro! we can start as soon as next wk and have a 7 week tourny! With a game every wk and points as listed on first post!
  • Options
    Still in
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    same
  • Options
    I might be interested, I have and play on Full Tilt now..
    The 10/20 stick play would be fine, i can cover that but the 8:00 start would be no good, I work nights and don't get home until around 9:00. I would prefer the 10/11 o'clock slot.
  • Options
    what about weekends? 10/11 is tough for me unless its like a friday or sat
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you guys work out, let me know. I'm in!!
  • Options
    Here is the log in Info for the Club.

Still working out a good time for everyone it seems.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from Poker Stars
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 273409
    - Enter my Invitation Code: ccom2011
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    count me in...ill download right now....rasch...pm me when we set a date and time to play....