Home Non Cigar Related
Options

And you thought Parkour was only for people!

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might make a good police dog, depending on trainability... but it'll probably end up as the redneck's new pet of choice, replacing the pit bull. Also might be a wonderful watchdog for pot farms, etc.

Other than that, I can see no earthly use for such a beast.

Marty

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Might make a good police dog, depending on trainability... but it'll probably end up as the redneck's new pet of choice, replacing the pit bull. Also might be a wonderful watchdog for pot farms, etc.

Marty

Actually, that is a pitbull. And pitbulls are great dogs. Trainable, very loving and loyal, also very smart.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    jlmarta:

Marty

I have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Options
    Didn't you watch the video?

Marty

• Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Yes, I did.
  • Options
    Well, I may be 'way off in left field, here, but the link you provided took me to a video labelled " Tre T - Parkour Dog From Ukraine". Now, to my knowledge, I've never before encountered the word 'parkour' so seeing it used in this context, I assumed it had to do with a dog. And since the video seems to be showcasing the abilities of this particular dog I think you can see from whence came my comments.

Please 'splain to me where I went wrong. I'm really curious now.

Marty

• Options
    Okay, I've now Googled 'parkour' and I can see why you might think I'm absolutely nuts! I should've done that to begin with.

That being said, however, my comments regarding the dog still stand. I have absolutely no fondness for that particular breed. End of comment.

Marty