Home Non Cigar Related

SOMETHING COOL

Hey Guys , This is a Students Senior Project at my WIfes High School. She is the Vice Principal.... 2500 Students... Her school so so Progress ive and far and above most high schools... this was at least a Good things in Our lives right now!... My wife is the Hot Women in the Short Skirt Carrying the Stuffed Animal welcoming in the Camera Man at the beginning of the video. ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_U57b1CS6E

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Great vid, and looks like a cool school. And good job on that wife Oz
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    awesome job on the video.....glad to see a school with creativity and being progressive...they should have borrowed my dog for the day...he is a husky u know! lol
  • that's a cool concept and I've actually been to that school multiple times for different reasons...I went to Rocklin and I believe there were in our section for cross country. Awesome vid though.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap Oz! That's crazy complicated for a kid's first try... Looks awesome!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    Holy crap Oz! That's crazy complicated for a kid's first try... Looks awesome!

Marias School is crazy talented.... they have a Animation Department that many students have gone on to work for Disneys Pixar, as a matter of fact The Guy that does most of the Animation for the last couple Toy storys, and Up , etc went straight from her High school to work for Pixar ... they have the guy back at the school all the time and he is always on the Good day Sacramento Show... he gives them ful access to the Pixar Studios that are in San francisico..... I want to learn how to do that Crap!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hmm...we had someone from Pixar in our hotel yesterday, shopping for rooms and looking to house like 15 ppl in our hotel..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That is so cool Ozzie thanks for sharing that. I wish my high school would have had stuff like that when I went there. We had dead babies in the trash cans and students that pulled guns out on teachers. I can only imagine where I would be today and what I would be doing if I went to a progressive school such as this one. I even went to college for cinematogaphy. Far from what I'm doing now. Such is life.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Dynomite video...! They Lit it up! very cool, nice school.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Sandman1am:
    That is so cool Ozzie thanks for sharing that. I wish my high school would have had stuff like that when I went there. We had dead babies in the trash cans and students that pulled guns out on teachers. I can only imagine where I would be today and what I would be doing if I went to a progressive school such as this one. I even went to college for cinematogaphy. Far from what I'm doing now. Such is life.

Well there a those problems there too, Gangs Drugs, Sex, All that, My wife confiscates about 3-4 ounces of pot a month easy...... 9 of the JV football Players all got popped with Possesion a few weeks ago..... BUT with Arnolds new law making anything less than an Ounce of Pot in California an INfraction , they got a slap on the wrist, 30 dollar fine etc....... Parking tickets get more fines here! I picked a bad Decade to quit smoking pot! LOL
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    that's pretty awesome, i'd love to go to that school
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Sandman1am:

Well there a those problems there too, Gangs Drugs, Sex, All that, My wife confiscates about 3-4 ounces of pot a month easy...... 9 of the JV football Players all got popped with Possesion a few weeks ago..... BUT with Arnolds new law making anything less than an Ounce of Pot in California an INfraction , they got a slap on the wrist, 30 dollar fine etc....... Parking tickets get more fines here! I picked a bad Decade to quit smoking pot! LOL
    Well I know it happens just about every where now. I was able to stay pretty much out of trouble growing up. Would have been really nice to have that kind of school to go to though. Funny thing I was going to mention that if you still smoked your wife could have been your dealer j/k ;) We followed suit here in Mi. and Medical Marijuana was voted into law here this year. I've never seen so many new stores open up at one time, especially with the economy the way that it is. They are poping up all over the place and there is even a 24 hour shop where you can get Marijuana. I guess if you are high and don't have anything else to do going to get some Marijuana at 4am is a great idea.