Home General Discussion

Best New AJ Fernandez Releases

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Some of the guys here were asking for a sampler of his new stuff. I just put a deal up as our weekend blitz in response to the request. Morro castle is not in it as the cigars are not in the states yet nor is San lotano since that is a b and m brand, but the others are there. Get them while the getting is good, supply has been pretty thin so you won't see a ton of specials on this stuff.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    thanks for granting our wishes. I know there are already talks of people doing a split on the blitz after the email got sent yesterday.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Alex. I would do a deal split if someone is up for it.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'll split with ya. PM ensuing
  • MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Thanks Alex. I jumped on that weekend deal first thing yesterday. Can't wait.
  • MBISONMBISON Posts: 45
    JACKPOT!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yup, I grabbed one as soon as I saw it yesterday. Thanks Alex.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Alex please send me this deal...must have missed my weekend deal email...pm me please
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    please disregard..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm thinking hard on this one as my space is limited and money is a little tight. Maybe a split is in order.
    Just put my phone order in along with a Cain variety sampler........ My order was taken by none other than Tim "THE BEARD". This all seems too perfect. Can't wait!!!!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    What a coincidink. I just spoke to the one, the only, the BEARD about an hour ago.
    FUNNY!... when he answered the phone, it suddenly stopped raining outside!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    I'll split with ya. PM ensuing

Sorry about the wait. PM back at you.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Heard good things about the San Miguel, and the Ave Maria looks awesome. Can't wait to try. Might have to jump on this sampler... Hmm... Wallet... Pain... Ow...
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I didn't get the email either; can anyone post it here?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    xmacro:
    I didn't get the email either; can anyone post it here?
    It wasn't an e-mail special bro'. It was the Weekend Blitz. Check it out.