Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

LP Flying Pig Trade

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Any one have 2 they can part with for a trade? I can never get a hold of these lil suckers and never smoked em!! Have tons of stuff to trade. Just PM me or post in here.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Oooooooh me too me too! ;)
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Had my first and only one tonight, sweet jesus, The flavor was outstanding! Maybe a box split between the 3 of us??
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Never heard of them
  • Options
    I was able to trade with someone at another forum for them. Someone even sent me a site for the t-52 flying pigs and dirty rats as well, so I picked up a few of those.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Let me know how those sit in your humi and hit me back thanks
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    So my buddy pulled one of these out last night.. I have seen them now. Thats too funny
  • Options
    Let me know what you have to trade. I have 2 boxes of them and am willing to trade some.
  • Options
    ras2113:
    Let me know what you have to trade. I have 2 boxes of them and am willing to trade some.
    I sent you a PM
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    My B&M has a bunch of these that aren't moving, if people want them I can check tomorrow...
  • Options
    is the lp flying pig different from the t-52 flying pig?
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    My B&M has a bunch of these that aren't moving, if people want them I can check tomorrow...
    PM to you Nick.
  • Options
    The T52 are available, I can buy those by the boxes, but I have those. The 9's, even though I have some, I can always take more of those..
  • Options
    i have never heard of the no.9 flying pig does it taste different from the dirty rat?
  • Options
    check out the reviews at www.thesmokingstogie.com for a ton of thse HTF smokes, most useful site for me