Home Ratings & Reviews

Olivia Connecticut Reserve

I dislike big ring sticks Toro (60 Gauge) but this cigar is a solid medium and complements my morning coffee. Construction is flawless and yes it tastes like nuts and all of the other obscure description that is associated with cigars, to me it tastes like great tobacco. It will reside in my humi. Guys get the best in show sampler you can not go wrong for $49.99.

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Over the years, the Oliva Connecticut has become my favorite Connecticut. Great flavor and tons of smoke... great stick to enjoy in the morning.

• its not a bad connecticut but my favorite connecticut in the rp connecticut try that one out great stick
  • The Sniper:
    Over the years, the Oliva Connecticut has become my favorite Connecticut. Great flavor and tons of smoke... great stick to enjoy in the morning.

As far as my morning smoke I have to try some more. My go to morning smoke is Perdomo reserve Champagne 10th Anniversary.

The Olivia is a good smoke that I look forward in the morning with my coffee.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I got two of the fat ones in the sampler too. I didn't care for the stick when it came out, but since this is a such a different size than the one's I've tried before, robustos, I am going to give it the benefit of the doubt and try these with an open mind. I'm probably going to let these sit though for about 6 months before I try them. I found the original ct harsh. Not too full or too strong, but harsh. Unbalanced.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ninja1100:
    I dislike big ring sticks Toro (60 Gauge) but this cigar is a solid medium and complements my morning coffee. Construction is flawless and yes it tastes like nuts and all of the other obscure description that is associated with cigars, to me it tastes like great tobacco. It will reside in my humi. Guys get the best in show sampler you can not go wrong for $49.99.
    It comes in all sizes, not just the 60 RG
  • IMHO it does not need humi time it was very good right from the box. Although Humi time may only enhance the integrity.

Fourthtotheflush Thank you for your recommendation I will try the house and provide my review.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    its not a bad connecticut but my favorite connecticut in the rp connecticut try that one out great stick
    LOL, the RP Connecticut is my go to for when I need to induce vomiting. Kidding of course, but it is one of the worst conn. wrapped cigars I've had.