Home Non Cigar Related
Options

White Kids Acting stupid

Hate the pants that sag below the ass crack, Hate the way they talk, and especially HATE the music.

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja1100:
    Hate the pants that sag below the ass crack, Hate the way they talk, and especially HATE the music.
    You are seriously a ***! I dont know how else to put it. Are you just on here to post ignorant and negative post?
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I know plenty of black guys that don't dress that way. kinda ignorant don't ya think. ya know what I hate. stupid people.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Big diff from being black ,and acting "ghetto" or like a "thug". And thankfully the pants down is rare in NYC now. People of every race can be a POS, and people of any race can be great people.
  • Options
    >You are seriously a ***! I dont know how else to put it. Are you just on here to post ignorant and negative post?

I Guess you wear your pants below your crack!

Negative post? Just the facts, speaking about negativity you are the one that called me an a**.

Enjoy your day.
  • Options
    >>Big diff from being black ,and acting "ghetto" or like a "thug". And thankfully the pants down is rare in NYC now. People of every race can be a POS, and people of any race can be great people.

You are right I should of wrote the header reading "Ghetto"

I sincerely apologize if I offended any members.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Your first day on the forum and you go spout this garbage? Try not to act like such a DB in the future.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Still ignorant cuz there are all types of people that dress crazy...just cuz they dont dress how u want doesnt make them thugs, or dumb white kids....what do you say when a black guy dresses in a suit? or a mexican with his pants below his crack....are they now dumb punks too becuase they arent dressing according to you? we dont live ina free country for nothing....now excuse me while i go put on my sagging pants so i can be a "ignorant dumb white kid"
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    can we install a new member IQ test to weed out some of these morons?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    As a black man I will be the first to say it.
    You sir are a backwoods, inbred, goat f***ing piece of sh*t!

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea, I don't understand the distinction between a white kid or a kid of any other race being a thug or idiot in general... In my mind race isn't the issue. I don't care if the kid is purple, if I see his asscrack hanging out and his shirt 5 sizes too big, I pretty much think he is an idiot. I don't think he is trying to act "black" just acting like an idiot. This post is in poor taste and pretty much show's a serious lack in intelligence.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Ninja1100:
    I understand that kids acting ghetto and all wannabe gangstas (no matter their race) are nothing more than a waste of space, but do you really believe all blacks act like that? My fiancee's black and she's the biggest anti-ghetto person I know. If you really think all blacks are like that, then best keep your mouth shut about it in the future.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ninja1100:
    >>Big diff from being black ,and acting "ghetto" or like a "thug". And thankfully the pants down is rare in NYC now. People of every race can be a POS, and people of any race can be great people.
    Perhaps you should spend a little time reading through some of the posts from this place.

You will very quickly see that we don't talk sh it like that here. Why? Because we are very serious about NOT offending anybody. There have been several other BOTL who have started off rough here, but they were sincere BOTL and after the initial bashing, it all goes away. Providing that the brother does try not to offend people with his posts going forward.

Might seem like you are being attacked right now, but that just goes to show you how serious we are about certain behaviour around here.Stick around, read some posts and you will see that this is a place for any open discussion... but we will NEVER tolerate hateful or hurtful talk in the name of free speech.

You have already apologized for any unintended offense, so this will go away in time. In the future if you are about to say something that relates to race in any way... you may want to re-think whether you want to say it here.
  • Options
    Wow it's barely noon here and I'm greeted by a generous helping of racism and ignorance by the OP...can tell it's gonna be an awesome day :|

oh and +1 to joey's and Stephen's posts. That made my morning lol
  • Options
    Last post on my topic, I am New York raised and bred Blue collar and have had many partners whom are African American. Racist? you are out of your mind to even tag me as such from this thread but I can understand from the content of this thread.

I will go out on a limb here, I have had African Americans (20 years) on the job and still have an active relationship with my friends.

If you want to call me racist or Ignorance then it is fine with me because, Because you do not know me and this is cyberspace and an internet fight is just plain stupid. If it you feel good and you have a sense of justice, flame away. Remember my grip is with so called "White Kids" not African Americans.

Reflecting on my post it is in bad taste and I stand corrected but it was not my intention to come off as racist. I just wanted to point out what rubs me wrong. I guess as a kid I dressed in a way that rubbed the older generation in a wrong way. I am now retired and 46 so I guess I am the older generation.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ninja1100:
    Last post on my topic, I am New York raised and bred Blue collar and had many partners whom are African American. Racist? you are out of your mind to even tag me as such from this thread. I will go out on a limb here, I have had African American (20 years) on the job whom I trusted with my life and I believe that is more than you. If you want to call me racist or Ignorance then it is fine with me because you do not know me and this is cyberspace and an internet fight is just plain stupid. If it you feel good and a have a sense of justice, flame away. Remember my grip is with so called "White Kids" not African Americans.
    This isn't about you being racist, or ignorant. You can be whatever you like, just don't inflict it on us. We conduct ourselves in a certain manner here and the kind of stuff you were saying is not tolerated. Not by C.COM or some forum Moderator, but by us, the members here, who want to build relationships with like minded people, and who DO NOT deal with crap like what you were saying. It doesn't matter if it were black kids or white kids... it was the tone of your post.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Ninja1100:
    Last post on my topic, I am New York raised and bred Blue collar and had many partners whom are African American. Racist? you are out of your mind to even tag me as such from this thread.

I will go out on a limb here, I have had African American (20 years) on the job whom I trusted with my life and I believe that is more than you.

If you want to call me racist or Ignorance then it is fine with me because you do not know me and this is cyberspace and an internet fight is just plain stupid. If it you feel good and a have a sense of justice, flame away. Remember my grip is with so called "White Kids" not African Americans.
    This isn't about you being racist, or ignorant. You can be whatever you like, just don't inflict it on us. We conduct ourselves in a certain manner here and the kind of stuff you were saying is not tolerated. Not by C.COM or some forum Moderator, but by us, the members here, who want to build relationships with like minded people, and who DO NOT deal with crap like what you were saying. It doesn't matter if it were black kids or white kids... it was the tone of your post.

I understand and I have already apologized to both staff and membership. I am new here all and all I want to post is all about Cigars...and Motorcycles if there are any riders. Once again I apologize for the content of this thread.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ninja1100:
    laker1963:
    Ninja1100:
    Last post on my topic, I am New York raised and bred Blue collar and had many partners whom are African American. Racist? you are out of your mind to even tag me as such from this thread. I will go out on a limb here, I have had African American (20 years) on the job whom I trusted with my life and I believe that is more than you. If you want to call me racist or Ignorance then it is fine with me because you do not know me and this is cyberspace and an internet fight is just plain stupid. If it you feel good and a have a sense of justice, flame away. Remember my grip is with so called "White Kids" not African Americans.
    I understand and I have already apologized to both staff and membership. I am new here all and all I want to post is all about Cigars...and Motorcycles if there are any riders. Once again I apologize for the content of this thread.
    Ninja..I happen to be a motorcycle rider and cigar smoker..but for some reason even with us having both those things in common I lost my respect for you earlier today with the post...etc. Glad you have apologized to the staff and membership.but just realize you really shook things up today. By the way I'm a black guy that rides a cruiser and not a sports bike...is that ok with you as long as my pants dont hang below my crack?? Just wondering.
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Sometimes the best response can be no response. Damn it! I guess I just screwed up that notion.
  • Options
    Braves that is funny, I ride sport but I am a true motorcyclist and I appreciate ANY thing on two wheels.

Although I already said that I would not address this but it has really been bothering me. My neighbors are all law enforcement and city workers of all nationalities, we all have dinner together and social events. It would surprised them to read this. I live in a multi racial neighborhood and have spent my entire career working with people of all backgrounds.

This thread was for better terms lacking in class. It was never meant to be a racial thread and I would hate to get off on a bad start.

I was cut off by some punk (White Dude) that was dressed in bad attire and cursed my wife and child. This is not an excuse for my thread but instead i was blowing off some steam.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    As a black man I will be the first to say it.
    You sir are a backwoods, inbred, goat f***ing piece of sh*t!

Stephen, don't hold back! As an old white guy, I agree with you.
  • Options
    do not live in the backwoods NYC..
  • Options
    your welcome johnny....stephen and i are here to please the people lol
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I never called you racist. I called you stupid. Big difference. The reality is this: I think people who dress like that look like douchebags but it has nothing to do with black or white, just people looking dumb. The other side of that is, they probably think I look dumb.
  • Options
    I will at least give him credit to apologizing to us and the staff here....but thats about it lol
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Ninja1100:
    Perhaps you should spend a little time reading through some of the posts from this place.

You will very quickly see that we don't talk sh it like that here. Why? Because we are very serious about NOT offending anybody. There have been several other BOTL who have started off rough here, but they were sincere BOTL and after the initial bashing, it all goes away. Providing that the brother does try not to offend people with his posts going forward.

Might seem like you are being attacked right now, but that just goes to show you how serious we are about certain behaviour around here.Stick around, read some posts and you will see that this is a place for any open discussion... but we will NEVER tolerate hateful or hurtful talk in the name of free speech.

You have already apologized for any unintended offense, so this will go away in time. In the future if you are about to say something that relates to race in any way... you may want to re-think whether you want to say it here.
    Well, that covered it nicely, well put!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Ninja1100:
    What in the HELL was the point of this post?

"Long ashes my friends."