Home Non Cigar Related
Options

a small request

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas..hope all is well for everyone this evening. 6 years ago today I lost my father to a heart attack..he was much to young and not a day goes by that he isnt missed. My father enjoyed drinking..never was a smoker or anything like that. So when you are drinking/smoking tonight..put ya glasses or your cigar in the air for my "pops" if you dont mind. Unfortunetly I am on call for work this weekend so I cannot enjoy a drink for him, but I might have to take a sip or two before bed. Much love to you "pops"...you are gone but not forgetten!!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Sorry to hear that bro! I am unfortunately working tonight but the next one I have will be in his memory!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, Royln. My next stick will be a dedication to him. Hope you have a good weekend.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Sorry to hear that bro! I am unfortunately working tonight but the next one I have will be in his memory!
    Thanks for the repsonse bro. Take care
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Sorry to hear that, Royln. My next stick will be a dedication to him. Hope you have a good weekend.
    Greatly appreciated Wayne. Enjoy your weekend brother.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Enjoying a frosty one right now. Take care.
  • Options
    One2gofst:
    Enjoying a frosty one right now. Take care.
    Thanks bro.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for you loss. I just lit up a Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro in his honor
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I'm working tonight too or I'd have a drink for you and him both, but instead I'll raise my coffee cup for you! Sorry for your loss brother!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I hope the man enjoyed some Jameson, because that is the drink I will be toasting him with. Peace to you brother.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I hope the man enjoyed some Jameson, because that is the drink I will be toasting him with. Peace to you brother.
    There wasnt much that he didnt enjoy..so I thank you bro.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Sorry for you loss. I just lit up a Rocky Patel Olde World Maduro in his honor
    Thank you bro, the honor is much appreciated.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Well I'm working tonight too or I'd have a drink for you and him both, but instead I'll raise my coffee cup for you! Sorry for your loss brother!
    Coffee will work too brother, thank you.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedicating this Dr Pepper Cherry to your dad. Sorry I just don't drink alcohol much.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Dedicating this Dr Pepper Cherry to your dad. Sorry I just don't drink alcohol much.
    Thanks for the dedication bro..every bit helps. Man you guys have been great 2nite..helping me get through this day.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be having a cigar in a few minutes, it will be for your dad.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sorry for your loss, you are both in my thoughts.
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    I'll be having a cigar in a few minutes, it will be for your dad.
    Thanks bro.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Sorry for your loss, you are both in my thoughts.
    Thank you
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    aionia auto imnimi- may his memory be eternal. (in greek) its something we say and i'll have one for your dad, i'll smoke my ashton esg that i've been saving just for him =]
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Smoking a Monti Cristo ISOM for your Pops tonight, been gone all weekend, I dont drink but this Good cup of Coffee will be for him too, My father Passed away of throat and Lung Cancer 6 years ago as well. I will send prayers your way!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I know this is late but I just saw this thread. I will toast him with whatever I have to drink tonight with dinner. Thinking it will be a nice red wine or miller lite. Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Smoking a Monti Cristo ISOM for your Pops tonight, been gone all weekend, I dont drink but this Good cup of Coffee will be for him too, My father Passed away of throat and Lung Cancer 6 years ago as well. I will send prayers your way!
    Thanks for the prrayers Oz..and sorry to hear about your father.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    I know this is late but I just saw this thread. I will toast him with whatever I have to drink tonight with dinner. Thinking it will be a nice red wine or miller lite. Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
    Never too late..I really appreciate it bro.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I'm a couple of days late, but I just lifted a glass to your Pops bro. God bless.
  • Options
    Heavy:
    I'm a couple of days late, but I just lifted a glass to your Pops bro. God bless.
    Greatly appreciated...have a good one bro.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sorry a little late but I am sorry for your loss. Will dedicate my next DRINK and SMOKE to "pops" brother.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Sorry a little late but I am sorry for your loss. Will dedicate my next DRINK and SMOKE to "pops" brother.
    Thanks bro...I am very thankful for all the responses I have received on this post. Enjoy the drink and the smoke.
  • Options
    ellinas:
    aionia auto imnimi- may his memory be eternal. (in greek) its something we say and i'll have one for your dad, i'll smoke my ashton esg that i've been saving just for him =]
    I like that quote bro..greatly appreciate it. Have a good one.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Pulling out something special in memory of your Pop!
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    Pulling out something special in memory of your Pop!
    Thank you sir..greatly appreciate it