Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Oliva V Maduro

Has any tried one cuz i treid the oliva v it was good but i thought the o maduro was much better so i was thinking maybe the v maduro would be even better because for all the olivas i thought the maduro version of the cigars were better

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Christian_Sapp:
    Has any tried one cuz i treid the oliva v it was good but i thought the o maduro was much better so i was thinking maybe the v maduro would be even better because for all the olivas i thought the maduro version of the cigars were better
    Welcome Christian_Sapp. The V Maduros are very tasty. This line changes somewhat from year to year but they are a favorite of a lot of BOTL here.
  • Options
    I have tried them but I prefer the Maduro. Can not go wrong with any Olivia but different cigars for the time of day.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Thats on my list of things to try
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm a big fan of the Oliva V Maduro! I split a box of the 08's with a buddy of mine back when they first came out and we haven't smoked a single one of them yet. Probably going to be opening that box up soon to give one a try! They only come in boxes of 10 and we did a 7/3 split on the box so I have been very reluctant to fire one up.
  • Options
    oh so they only come out once a year? so since they are sold out now they wont have any untill next year?
  • Options
    Yes that is typically how they have worked so far. They are a very limited production stick, but damn sure worth it. I know 2 or 3 shops near me that usually have some in stock. If I get a chance to look on my days off I'll see if they have any if you are interested.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Yes that is typically how they have worked so far. They are a very limited production stick, but damn sure worth it. I know 2 or 3 shops near me that usually have some in stock. If I get a chance to look on my days off I'll see if they have any if you are interested.

YES! I would pay/trade you out of a few if you can get your hands on them.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I have had a couple of 08's and really liked them. I have a couple more and one 09 resting.
  • Options
    Normally not a big Oliva fan but the V Maduro is a great cigar. Highly recommended. IMO there are only a handful of maduros that are better and even fewer that are for the same price or less.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've had the 08 and 09 and loved them. I have a 2010 resting right now. Only 50,000 of these bad boys in production, so get one while you can.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I would love to try one of these. Sounds like its right up my alley.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the V Maduro is a phenomenal stick
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I boguht two boxes of the 08's from different sources and they both have a kind of ammonia taste to them. However, the 09s I have only had one and it was indeed awesome!!!!! Now, I just with that all the places that carry them can get the sizes correct. They state that the sizes from both years are the same when clearly they are not.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    gmill hit me with one of these in a bomb - not sure what year it was, but it was a PHENOMINAL stick!! Highly recommended!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    PuroFreak:

Just sent a PM to ya!
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    firetruckguy:
    PuroFreak:

Just sent a PM to ya!

Back at you sir.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    yes i would be interested into trying them just let me know
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp:
    PuroFreak:
    yes i would be interested into trying them just let me know
    And PM to you sir!