Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone got Padron?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Anyone got anything Padron? I'm down to my last Padron 2000 Maduro and I'd like to get more. Doesn't have to be the anniversary sticks. Just lemme know if you got some and what would you guys like for it?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got 4 Magnum Maduros if you want 'em. They're only slighty less longer than the Golden Gate Bridge. I guess I'd be Looking for LFD DL Sumatra 600s.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lol, the Magnum that has three smoking stages...morning, noon and night? That magnum? Smile [:)]
    Haha. Yeah, that one. Really this is like 8 cigars at least.....=D
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    I've got 4 Magnum Maduros if you want 'em. They're only slighty less longer than the Golden Gate Bridge. I guess I'd be Looking for LFD DL Sumatra 600s.
    Sorry, man. Anything else you want for the Magnums? I could get the LFD DL 600s, but I can't afford the B&M trip at thr moment.
    Anyone else got the regular brown label Padrons? PM me and lemme have a list of what you want.
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    Sorry, man. Anything else you want for the Magnums? I could get the LFD DL 600s, but I can't afford the B&M trip at thr moment.
    I'm flexible. What do you have in abundance, or are willing to part with?
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    PM sent.
    Still looking for more brown label Padron, guys. Any takers? Just PM me.
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    wwhwang:
    Russ55:
    PM sent.
    And replied.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    PM
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    PM sent.