Home Ratings & Reviews

My father #2

as we all know these are great sticks. i pulled one out of the humi from early july, wow what a difference. age totally smooths this cigar out...... great cigars.......cant wait to see what they are like in about 8-12 mths.. just fyi guys

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    why have i been holding back on buying these?
    there has got to be something wrong with me.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Prefer the #1 myself, but yeah, these are great smokes.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    docbp87:
    Ive had 1, but need to lookup the size! It was great! I have another one in a cedar sleeve thats resting for the right occasion.
  • kuzi16:

Maybe because they are expensive but then again it is a great cigar and I am sure we can find the funds for them just make sure the wife does not see the invoice.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Fourtotheflush:
    docbp87:
    Ive had 1, but need to lookup the size! It was great! I have another one in a cedar sleeve thats resting for the right occasion.
    Is it one of them that comes wrapped in cedar? I have a few of those, but have yet to smoke one. Heard mixed reviews on those, but I personally love those vitolas...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Ninja1100:
    kuzi16:
    Maybe because they are expensive but then again it is a great cigar and I am sure we can find the funds for them just make sure the wife does not see the invoice.
    eh... the cost is not the problem for me. one of my favorite brands is Davidoff. i have my money that i can play with how i see fit and the wife has the same. i dont say *** about her shoe collection, she doesnt say *** about my cigar collection.
    works out well.

seriously, i need to buy some of these cigars.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    they really are awesome. never tried cedar wrapped ones, never even gheard of any. i want to try the my father l;e bijou and the limited ed too
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    docbp87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    docbp87:
    Is it one of them that comes wrapped in cedar? I have a few of those, but have yet to smoke one. Heard mixed reviews on those, but I personally love those vitolas...
    Yup, Picked it up at a B&M while on an out of the way meetup. It had a decent price, so I grabbed one of them and an LFD AB Chisel.