Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for COD MF2 or Batman Arkham Asylum PS3

I'll try again, since it's now old news... anyone have a copy of COD MF2 PS3 (or Batman Arkham Asylum or any games really...) they might wanna trade? I have plenty to trade from other PS3 games to a 150 count humi to an xikar punch and sticks... lemme know...

Comments

• doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Don't have either of those games but I do all my console gaming on PS3. I have a fairly stout collection, though honestly nearly 90% of my stuff is out on loan at the moment (The only thing I have that my family or I aren't playing is GoW3 because I just finished it).

I tend to keep all my games rather than trading/selling them back, but I think it'd be cool to do some mutual game lending with a few cigars that might tag-along if you're up for that.

I should be reassembling a good chuck of my collection over the holiday break, but shoot me a PM if you're interrested (Note: Not on good traders list yet so I'd ship my end first).
  • PM to you sir
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    doromath:
    Don't have either of those games but I do all my console gaming on PS3. I have a fairly stout collection, though honestly nearly 90% of my stuff is out on loan at the moment (The only thing I have that my family or I aren't playing is GoW3 because I just finished it).

I tend to keep all my games rather than trading/selling them back, but I think it'd be cool to do some mutual game lending with a few cigars that might tag-along if you're up for that.

I should be reassembling a good chuck of my collection over the holiday break, but shoot me a PM if you're interrested (Note: Not on good traders list yet so I'd ship my end first).
    I might be down for that... though the problem with me is 2 fold... one, I don't have much by way of games in general, let alone new games (newest game I have is uncharted 2, and Harry Potter lego, but that's my wife's)... and two, I'm a VERY slow gamer... my fee time is hit or miss so I would take forever to finish... but PM me and we can get a dialogue going... I can list out what I have...