Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Your First Pass

So I was thinking about how 2 months ago I signed up and all the passes and games I have done just in that short time. It got me thinking about the different passes on here now and what might have been around before my time.

So my question is what was the first pass/game you participated in? And is it still going?

Mine was the Top Ten - Still going on.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Mine was the movie pass... and the Movie was The Watchmen... i can't remember who was giving the clues, but he did a great job...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    Mine was the movie pass... and the Movie was The Watchmen... i can't remember who was giving the clues, but he did a great job...
    Mine was the Pass it Forward pass. My first pass was with rdnstn, he let me be his mooch. Thanks again Ron. Very KEWL BOTL.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    So I was thinking about how 2 months ago I signed up and all the passes and games I have done just in that short time. It got me thinking about the different passes on here now and what might have been around before my time.

So my question is what was the first pass/game you participated in? And is it still going?

Mine was the Top Ten - Still going on.
    Sirfoster is running this pass. Also set me up with a trade to get on the Good Traders list and participate. Good BOTL
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i did the PIF waaaaaayyyy back when we were all saying "who wants to be my AmBack mooch?"

i still remember the package i got. it was from elidog and it had a A.F. Hemingway signature, a Pueblo dominicana, and a 5 vegas series A. this was probably in either late 05 or early 06. not 100% on that
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    My first pass? Man...that was so long ago I don't think I can remember! lol

"Long ashes my friends."