Home General Discussion

WTS: Starter Kit (sort of)

I need to make room for a new humi coming off the bench.... and this one is falling victim.... I have a bunch of cigars in a "lesser" humidor.... that will be going in to my newer one... And, I simply don't have room for it all.... so, I figured I'd offer up a great deal for somebody... There are a bunch of nice cigars in here, Opus X, Fuente's, Padron's, and a bunch more.... don't even know for sure...

The first picture was about a month ago... when I took everything out to photograph.... since then, I've added a few and taken a few.... the second picture is more recent... I can't guarantee 100% accuracy of the picture, but, for the most part....what you see is what you get (cap included, but not the little ghurka guy), but, I've added some and smoked a few... This is not my "go to" box... That's another humidor altogether.... I will drop a few more sticks in there...just to make sure she's full. All have at least a year on 'em....while in my hands.

The whole enchilada for $700 shipped.

Humidor is 12" x 10.5" x 6" and around 100-120 count. Goncalo Alves & Macassar Ebony. This was my personal humidor - but, as stated... I'm building a new personal humidor....

Comments

• Dam I wet my self a little. Wish I could, but just spent my free cash on a pistol.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Wood (pun) need to know what exactly or close is in inventory...stikwise.
  • I can count them up and do an inventory this evening.... or maybe tomorrow.... as I don't know how much home time I'm going to have tonight.... but I can do that... No Problem.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Man, I wish I had 700 bucks right now. I need a bigger humi and there's a ton of sticks in those pics that I'd like to try out.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Wish I could, but I've got that amount earmarked for something else I've been wanting for awhile
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    That's one hell of a "starter" kit!!!! It's gonna take me years to amass a collection like that!!! If only the engine in my car didn't just blow ($4,700 to fix).......... DAMN!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..