Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mini game to close within the hour !! ** CLOSED **

I am getting ready to head out for a smoke tonight and the first person to pick a correct stick I have in my humi will win a fiver from KUZI ...... just kidding from me ............ Any BORK'S that just sent me sticks can play but not suggest a stick they have sent me in the last month or read any recent posts that i have put up stating what i got. I am leaving the house at 9:30 . GO

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Diesel!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Diesel Unlimited!
  • Options
    MOW virtue
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    MOW virtue

We have a WINNER ..... I am officially out of Padilla Miami's as of 2 weeks ago and while i do have one Diesel UC and one Diesel Unlimited its only because the DD that had the case was purchased and sitting in my humi for my friends Birthday on the 18th of this month ..... So the first smokeable answer is a MOW Virtue ..... Thanks for selecting my stick Rasch .... Hit Kuzi up with your info and he will send out a fiver for ya....... lol I think I have your info.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    RaschNuts:
    MOW virtue

We have a WINNER ..... I am officially out of Padilla Miami's as of 2 weeks ago and while i do have one Diesel UC and one Diesel Unlimited its only because the DD that had the case was purchased and sitting in my humi for my friends Birthday on the 18th of this month ..... So the first smokeable answer is a MOW Virtue ..... Thanks for selecting my stick Rasch .... Hit Kuzi up with your info and he will send out a fiver for ya....... lol I think I have your info.
    Sweet... Enjoy your smoke. Thanks for the game.