Home General Discussion
Options

Need some input

Hey all. I stopped into a local B&M today. Noticed a cabinet with a 4-sale sign on it. It's about 7 feet tall and probably 18-20 inches wide x 18-20 inches deep. I'm gonna post some pictures, but am curious about what questions to ask before making an offer. Also, anything I should inspect before making an offer. Finally, how much should I offer. The guy in the shop also said it has 3 shelves for the top section.
Oh, and does anybody know what that label is on the very top part?

Thanks! And please disregard the reflection of the fat guy in the first pic!

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    looks like some old cigar brand label, not sure which one though. But as for asking price, I would think this is a 3000ct humi, and I've seen those on craigs list in good condition going for about $600.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    Thanks for the opinin Krieg. $600 is with the humidification system as well or just the cabinet for $600?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I think that would be a steal for $600...not sure what i think other than $600 would be very low for that piece
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Try to find out what kind of wood it's made of (don't want particle board) and make sure it's lined with Spanish cedar
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That's a nice looking humi. One thing I would want to check is how well those doors seal.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    420s - that's a brand from another online cigar company I believe. It makes me think that was supposed to be some type of sales display piece for a B&M maybe? The top portion kind of looks like it was made for display to me. As far as price I have no idea.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    420s - that's a brand from another online cigar company I believe. It makes me think that was supposed to be some type of sales display piece for a B&M maybe? The top portion kind of looks like it was made for display to me. As far as price I have no idea.
    I believe it is a Cuban Crafters brand which also sells, of course Humidors.