Home General Discussion
Options

no kidding here...

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
if you were thinking of bombing me, please dont.

my over/under on my humidors is +2.
this means that i already have two more cigars than i can theoretically hold.
I had to take out my hygrometer just to get the last one in. (not all bad, just means i have to have a cigar tomorrow so i can trow it back in)
but seriously, throw your amazing generosity to those who need it more than myself...

on a side note:
i am now looking for ways to make room...

at least one of you needs to reinforce the mailbox.

Comments

• Options
    SAME HERE MY BOX IS FOOL I NEED TO GET RID OF CIGARS
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I say you need to get some steaks and all your cigar smoking buddies together and have one hell of a big fall smoke off around the fire!Damn this sounds great I might have to do another one we just had one a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hahaha...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hell ya Kuzi!! I cant squeeze in anymore! Gonna have one tonight watching the fight.

• Options
    jship079:
    I say you need to get some steaks and all your cigar smoking buddies together and have one hell of a big fall smoke off around the fire!Damn this sounds great I might have to do another one we just had one a few weeks ago.
    +1
  • Options
    ctremblay187:
    jship079:
    +1
    +2

not a bad idea
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    i have a huge humidor, bomb me santa. im a good boy, lol. im at 200 of about 800 capacity.
  • Options
    fuentejps:
    i have a huge humidor, bomb me santa. im a good boy, lol. im at 200 of about 800 capacity.
    heck... i wont even have to mail it...
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    Is it safe to hand deliver a bomb like that? Sounds risky. On a side note, I'm limited on money and ready to smoke sticks, so I'd be glad to help you make room :-D
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    kuzi16:
    fuentejps:
    Is it safe to hand deliver a bomb like that? Sounds risky. On a side note, I'm limited on money and ready to smoke sticks, so I'd be glad to help you make room :-D
    Would that be considered a suicide bomb?
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

I had to take out my hygrometer just to get the last one in. (not all bad, just means i have to have a cigar tomorrow so i can trow it back in)
    but seriously, throw your amazing generosity to those who need it more than myself...

on a side note:

--
    27 --, Apt. B
    --, -- --

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

--
    27 --, Apt. B
    --, -- --

Just, you know...... fyi.........

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

Your address here

Might not wanna post your address on the open forum. Never know who's taking addresses :P
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    kuzi, pm me your days off. come over for smokes and some single malt one night. john
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

I know exactly who is getting hit! Good selection kuzi. Guy does need a whoppin...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    bacon.jay:
    bacon.jay:
    ----
    27 -----, Apt. B
    -----, OH 44857

Just, you know...... fyi.........

*cough* Hello, FBI? Yeah, I know a guy who's cooking up some anthrax and I got his address. All I want as a reward for this tip-off is his humidor and whatever's in it.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    kuzi16:

on a side note:

I know exactly who is getting hit! Good selection kuzi. Guy does need a whoppin...
    Uh ooooh someones been very bad.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Welll.......

Pick a number, and pick TWO names!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Welll.......

Pick a number, and pick TWO names!
    i have to sort some stuff out first. i only know who is the first target...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    ctremblay187:
    jship079:
    +1
    +2

not a bad idea
    If I was in Oh, Id bring over the steaks for this event - or even a nice prime rib! Alas, I live in MA, so if anyone around here wants to put one of these together, Im in! (but unfortunately my calendar is fairly full until JAN!)