Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Passes, past, present and future

Hey guys. Just a note to let you know that any passes that are enroute that I haven't received will be sent on as normal. I believe I still have one outstanding trade to finalize, but the sticks are already enroute to Sandman.

I will stay out of passes / games from now on and will monitor all passes and trades I am involved in here until they are complete.

In the future I would be pleased to trade with any BOTL that I have met here and have traded with in the past. These trades would be outside of this place and would be a private trade between us. I will not be hanging around here anymore if it turns out to be true that Canadians are no longer welcome. I may monitor the forums from time to time but will do so as a guest, and won't be posting. I have enjoyed my time here and hope this is all some mistake, but if not I wish EVERYONE here well. May the trust, honesty and genersousity that has always guided the trades and games and passes here continue here for many, many years.

Comments

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I can see your anger in all this mess. I think you built a great bunch of friends here and love this fourm you can still stay on the boards with out buying cigars from here so why leave this the best fourm on the net smoke one and cool off before you make any rash choices
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    This is a horrible way to start the weekend. Laker, can you PM me your email address?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    laker1963:
    Hey guys. Just a note to let you know that any passes that are enroute that I haven't received will be sent on as normal. I believe I still have one outstanding trade to finalize, but the sticks are already enroute to Sandman.

I will stay out of passes / games from now on and will monitor all passes and trades I am involved in here until they are complete.

In the future I would be pleased to trade with any BOTL that I have met here and have traded with in the past. These trades would be outside of this place and would be a private trade between us. I will not be hanging around here anymore if it turns out to be true that Canadians are no longer welcome. I may monitor the forums from time to time but will do so as a guest, and won't be posting. I have enjoyed my time here and hope this is all some mistake, but if not I wish EVERYONE here well. May the trust, honesty and genersousity that has always guided the trades and games and passes here continue here for many, many years.

What the HELL??????????? who said Canadians are not welcome? Have i missed something here? Please Pm me. Peace Brother
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    What the?? Never heard anything about that! I hope it's not true.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i love Canadia.
    gunna still check your PMs?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I don't know what this is all about but it is BS! Your package is on it's way to you and I am still waiting to get yours as well. You will be missed if you leave. PM to you.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Just to clarify here guys. I am not threatening to leave because I am angry. I would not remain a regular member of the boards if the company that runs those boards doesn't want me as a customer. I would still monitor the forums once in a while, and would stay in touch with many BOTL here. I have many , many addresses and would never turn from some of the friendships I have made while being a member here.

I am not angry about this, as much as I am shocked and saddened that C.COM didn't and still has not come forward with a reason for this decision on their part. Feels like the welcome mat has been taken in. I would still look into PM's and monitor what was going on here as a guest, but I would not feel comfortable being a member without rights, I couldn't participate in ANYTHING that was governed that way. At any rate, I would not pull a C.COM, if or when I do decide to leave I will post it and respond to any posts before I take my leave. Thanks guy's.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn that blows..... I love you dougie! PM me your email if this all goes south. I always loved trading with you and youre a hell of a friend!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Damn that blows..... I love you dougie! PM me your email if this all goes south. I always loved trading with you and youre a hell of a friend!
    Since I've never gotten to trade with you I wouldn't mind a pm w/ your Addy as well Sir!
    I'll be here for a little while yet. I will definately be contacting some BOTL here before I go, if I do your on the list bro'. Thanks.
    Jetmech_63:
    Will do Vinny. I will ALWAYS remember that you were the BOTL who I sent a package to on an AIRCRAFT CARRIER ! That was SOOOOO awesome !!! I also remember the return fire when you got stateside, that was pretty awesome as well. I may be leaving C.COM forums if they don't want our business anymore, but I will never forget some of the people I have met here and will stay in touch with as many as I can. You guy's are my extended family.
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:
    Will do Vinny. I will ALWAYS remember that you were the BOTL who I sent a package to on an AIRCRAFT CARRIER ! That was SOOOOO awesome !!! I also remember the return fire when you got stateside, that was pretty awesome as well. I may be leaving C.COM forums if they don't want our business anymore, but I will never forget some of the people I have met here and will stay in touch with as many as I can. You guy's are my extended family.
    We feel the same about you Doug, extended family is exactly what it is. I can understand and respect your decision if you go. I wasn't up on everything that was going on until just a bit ago so I was confused. That sucks but it seems like something else might be going on but I would hate to speculate as to what that might be. I hope that this is just a big mistake/misunderstanding and that it gets resolved quickly. Whatever happens my brother I would still like to continue our trades.....well seeing as how this was our first continue our newly developed trading.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:

I will miss our conversations! I think it will work out, Ccom willl lose a ton of business if they can't work something out.

"Long ashes my friends."

Doug I got your end of the trade in the mail today. PM to you brother.