Home General Discussion
Options

Looking for a sweet Birthday smoke! Your thoughts?

My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for suggestions on a really nice high end smoke to celebrate with. It's in about a week and a half or so and if I need to order it I'll need to get on it soon. Of course if I thought about this ahead of time, I would have something resting already but that isn't the case. What are your suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    GOF all the way.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Opus X or Padron 1964 Maduro Torpedo
  • Options
    Are they going to be fine basically ROTT?
  • Options
    Padron 80th Anniversary. A little over $30, but bar-none the best cigar I've ever smoked.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I say OpusX or GOF, I celebrated the birth of my son with OpusX Perfecxion "A" Coffin, I celebrated my birthday with GOF Don Carlos 2006.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, had one a few weeks ago and it was great to the finger burning nub.
    +1 for a great smoke that is more of a rare gem!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Garen B:
    Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversary
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Since they one Krieg's all time fav I suggest Swisher Sweets brother! LOL I joke, I say Man O War Armada
  • Options
    Wait wait wait how the heck am I just noticing you are in Manassas? I'm in Bristow! We need to have a NOVA herf IMMEDIATELY! lol
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    Garen B:
    Who sells these? Didn't see them available here. Also, didn't see the Padron 80th anniversary
    I think one of my coworkers keeps these in his humi I'll check and since you're down the road I can hook you up with it.
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    Garen B:
    The padron is in the '1926' category. It's a specific size of the 1926. Unfortunately it looks like they're sold out though.
  • Options
    Dude.. Bristow is so close. I noticed NoVA but wasn't sure if it was MY NOVA!! The Herf is totally happening!! I'm tired of hearing about all the damn Herfs in Cali when I can't go lol. Anyone else in our area?
  • Options
    Unthought_Known:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    PuroFreak:
    Garen B:
    The padron is in the '1926' category. It's a specific size of the 1926. Unfortunately it looks like they're sold out though.
    Dang, ohwell. I appreciate the suggestion. Might have to grab one of a different size.
  • Options
    I know zoom6zoom is in Woodbridge, Hannibal is up in MD and we have a few bork's down in Richmond as well. PM me where you're at. I can't believe you are that close! Crazy. I saw that the B&M in the Fair Oaks Mall has the Paul Garmarian's.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    The GOF would be a good bet. These high ender's would be likely sitting in C.COM's humi for a little while due to the price of them. Should be a good stick ROTT.
    I have to agree I got one from Ccom and it was fantastic. Many of the others listed here need some time to rest. I'm lucky that I have a B&M that actually ages the Opus X's a year before they are put out for sale. Nice to be able to walk in and have an Opus if I want one now.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I have to agree I got one from Ccom and it was fantastic. Many of the others listed here need some time to rest. I'm lucky that I have a B&M that actually ages the Opus X's a year before they are put out for sale. Nice to be able to walk in and have an Opus if I want one now.
    Sounds like that's the way to go. Maybe get an Armada too. Then I'll rest an Opus X for next year!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Sounds like that's the way to go. Maybe get an Armada too. Then I'll rest an Opus X for next year!
    Order all three. Let 2 rest and smoke the other 1. Or smoke all three hahahaha