Home General Discussion

NOVA Herf

Comments

• Monday night. 530pm. Arlington. Bailey's. Be there.
  • slickricslickric Posts: 705
    you know i'm already in
  • slickric:
    you know i'm already in
    Haha of course.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    Got dang it E, I have duty this weekend.

Get off duty! We can fake your death. I've had a plan drawn up for awhile for Stephen but he keeps Nancy'ing out of it
    jasonusa1:
    Monday night. 530pm. Arlington. Bailey's. Be there.
    Wish I could guys, working nights next week
    kingjk729:
    I'm all locked got the car rental set and ready to roll.
    Awesome! Very excited brother
    need to know where tobaccology is
  • 11001 Nokesville Rd. Manassas Va, 20110
    Thanks man,it's not on google maps yet
  • Google Guns and Ammo Wearhouse...Tobaccology is at the other end of the same little strip mall.
    Well guys, overshot my ETA by alot so I'm there now, haha. See ya in a bit
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thanks again to Enfidel, Slickric, Xiced, and Tincup who made the herf yesterday a great time..... It was awesome and look forward to doing it again if the time is available ..... By the way really enjoyed the B&M what a nice place. P.S the soup was still warm when I got back and did anyone take 66 back and see the accident?
  • kingjk729:
    Just wanted to say thanks again to Enfidel, Slickric, Xiced, and Tincup who made the herf yesterday a great time..... It was awesome and look forward to doing it again if the time is available ..... By the way really enjoyed the B&M what a nice place. P.S the soup was still warm when I got back and did anyone take 66 back and see the accident?
    had a great time bro! I'm totally looking forward to Herfing with you again soon!
    xIcedGuardianx:
    kingjk729:
    had a great time bro! I'm totally looking forward to Herfing with you again soon!
    just make sure to stay away from the soup
    slickric:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    kingjk729:
    just make sure to stay away from the soup
    Had a great time herf'ing with you guys! Thanks for coming out everybody. And yes avoid the soup! My money says it's still hot lol
    What's on the agenda for this weekend .... Anyone ?
    I'm more tied up than a calf at a rodeo this weekend man lol
    kingjk729:
    sorry man, its my last weekend before afghanistan, gotta send it with family
  • kingjk729:
    If you're free at all during the week I'm down to meet up next week and grab a beer and a cigar. Let me know.
  • I might be free.. When are we talking?
  • Tuesday or Thursday would probably work best for me.
    hey guys, i tried calling tobaccology and for some reason i was having trouble getting through. the number i have ends in 1511. is this correct?
  • That's what the Facebook says. I've never called it.
    ya, its not working. i was trying to see if those EP's there were the short runs
  • The short run have an extra band that says short run on them. I smoked one after you guys left and it was quite good. I'm assuming they are the 2011s cause the the 10s are too old and the 12s coming out are New Wave short run 2012s with a white band.
    Hey Carlos I may hit you up over the weekend to try and get together for a smoke.
    kingjk729:
    Hey Carlos I may hit you up over the weekend to try and get together for a smoke.
    bahahaha Carlos!
  • sounds good man...would probably need to be Saturday during the day. Sunday might be a no-go.
  • ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    bahahaha Carlos!
    yea..thanks E. Its sticking like glue. ohwell, Ive been called worse. lol
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    kingjk729:
    bahahaha Carlos!
    yea..thanks E. Its sticking like glue. ohwell, Ive been called worse. lol
    I'm happy to see it catching on. Your south of the border alter ego will become legendary!