Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I need suggestions for a.....

MEGA-BOMB!!! I have a few sticks that I need to move and one BOTL here will be the lucky recipient of all my overflow.

Self nominations are welcome, or you can nominate someone you think is deserving. PLEASE make sure they have lots of extra space!! I mean LOTS!

Reply to this thread and I will notify you via PM if your suggestion is chosen. If you wish to be excluded let me know. Nominations will close on Monday evening and the package will go out during my lunch break on Tuesday.

Comments

• Options
    i got Room in my humidor if you need to make some space :)
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    so you're giving them all away? thats a ashame that you have to do that. i'd love to recommend someone but i dont really know anyone yet. perhaps someone that just recently had a birthday?
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Im going with sandman, wwhang, or krieg. All great borks.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    t_evan50:
    Im going with sandman, wwhang, or krieg. All great borks.
    I vote for Krieg as well.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I vote for T_evans.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've done this before, and even though I've been a big beneficiary of your generosity before, I think I'll go with shameless self-promotion... ME! hahaha
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Too many good BOTL here to name just one or two, there would be far too many left out. Whoever you go with will be a good choice I am sure. Very generous of you to do this Evan. Not surprising or anything, just the sort of thing I would expect from you.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    My 150ct humi only has about 60 sticks in it, so I can catch your overflow :-D
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    I don't have a total count, but you would definitely need another 120 ct. to catch ALL my overflow ;-)
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    PsychoSJG:
    I don't have a total count, but you would definitely need another 120 ct. to catch ALL my overflow ;-)
    damn. thats a good prob to have. I'm stuck with having only 60 sticks, and like 5-7 that are ready to be smoked. I'm planning to hit up Big Smoke before my surgery, so I'll have at least a few months on em before I can even walk again to smoke em. Hope I get some good swag there.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can't believe nobody nominated me. Wink [;)] Just kidding, I'll be the first exclusion on your list.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    there are so many good BOTL's on here that it's hard to nominate just on. It's a pretty generous bomb Evan, the lucky recipient will be very happy. what about cigars for troops?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    If you want to do one major bomb let me know....I would love to send out a massive package to the troops next month!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I have an empty 200 count... She looks pretty sad... Sometimes, late at night I hear the sobs
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Count me out.

I vote for Wayne.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    If you want to do one major bomb let me know....I would love to send out a massive package to the troops next month!
    I really like that idea Joey. I was going to send some to a buddy of mine but he is like a month away from coming home and he has plenty to last right now. I can have everything packed up and on it's way to you as early as lunch time on Monday. I'll shoot you a PM and hopefully we can work something out!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    i hear Kuzi has lots of room
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wow, thanks for the couple of nomiinations guys. I think if I win, I'm gonna split it up and send out some much deserved mass destruction!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    wow, thanks for the couple of nomiinations guys. I think if I win, I'm gonna split it up and send out some much deserved mass destruction!
    A cluster bomb!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I would like to self nominate myself OUT!

Dont know who to vote for as there are tons of BOLTS...maybe send out a few smaller packages to more BOTLs and some to Joey for troops....

• Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    PM Sent
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Krieg:
    A cluster bomb!
    my sentiments exactly!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Bomb Canada. Anyone in Canada.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Tat could use a nice pick me up right about now.....PM to you Evan
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Sniper.... I also have an empty 300 count
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I say sirfoster
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    i hear Kuzi has lots of room

LIES!!!!!!

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Hey Tony, haven't seen Phil around recently that I can recall. Hope all is well with him. Please pass along my greetings when you see/talk to him.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    Hey Tony, haven't seen Phil around recently that I can recall. Hope all is well with him. Please pass along my greetings when you see/talk to him.
    I just talked to him last night. He has been very busy with his life right now. Everything seems to be good just really busy and no time for the fourm. I will make sure to tell him the next time I talk to him.
  • Options
    Well, I made my decision. I'm going to be sending these smokes to Joey so he can add them to the package he is sending to the troops. I have my eye on some more destruction though in the near future and the names will be coming off this list...