Home General Discussion

Hey guys!

rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
Hey everyone, I know I haven't been around in a while but had a second and wanted to stop in and say hello. School has been keeping me extremely busy so it might be a while before I can start spending quality time here again but I wanted to see who was still around and how everyone was doing.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ron. How you doin'? Hope classes are going well? Wondered where you had got to...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey ron, good to see you stop by. Hope everything is well for you.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Good to hear from an old timer, Ron. Stop back when you get a chance. Hope all is well.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Yo Ron, good to see you around. Hope all has been well with you.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    RON!! sweet jeezus its good to hear from you, thought you were a goner!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, man!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey Ron thanks for the update. Hope you get a chance to stop in a bit more. Glad to hear things are going well for you.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    I wanted to see who was still around ...
    all the cool people are still here.

... wait. then what am I still doing here?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Thanks guys, glad to see that a lot of the old crew is still around. I'll have to try to stop by more often. I'm doing well, about halfway through my clinical rotations. I'm in orthopedics right now but almost done with that. Only 5 rotations and 7 tests left before graduation in May. I can't wait. Still trying to figure out what stick I'm going to enjoy that day (I'll take suggestion). It's going to have to be a very special one for sure. It's not everyday that you earn a master's degree, start a new profession and get commissioned as a 1LT all at once. What's everyone else been up to?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Hey man. Good to see you! You should have a Don Carlos God of Fire! Or an Armada if you haven't had one by then.