Home General Discussion
Options

5 Vegas Ashtray

Does anyone have or know of a 5 vegas ashtray besides the 2 finger on they have on here? 5 vegas is my favorite line of cigars and i want to get a 5 vegas ashtray but i cant find one any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    IIRC the box of the 2008 Limitadas was an ashtray. Might have to poke around to find a box, but they're probably still out there. Maybe.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The box lid was an ashtray...a huge ashtray. I used to have one, but traded it away as I had no intention of using it.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Russ55:
    IIRC the box of the 2008 Limitadas was an ashtray. Might have to poke around to find a box, but they're probably still out there. Maybe.
    I saw one of these for sale just the other day online. I can't remember where tho. Very nice ashtray and good sticks to boot.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Call in and ask one of the reps. Jeff Jackson had one he was going to sell me a while ago but I passed on it. It was something like $30 if I remember right.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    there is a blue 5vegas ashtray ..... its rectangle and i think it has space for 8 cigars .... Christian u have a PM
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Russ55:
    They're still out there. I bought a box of 'em about a month ago.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Yeah, this was one of my favorites.. I still have the base but unfortunately broke the top a while back.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jdorais:
    Russ55:
    I wanted to revisit the 2008's. I tried 1 but when I got it I smoked it right away. Think it needed some more rest because it was harsh.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Sandman1am:
    Jdorais:
    Russ55:
    I wanted to revisit the 2008's. I tried 1 but when I got it I smoked it right away. Think it needed some more rest because it was harsh.
    I've got some extras sitting around. Wanna trade?
  • Options
    Yeah the 2008 box was what i was looking for i ordered one but then i was refunded my money because they thought they were in stock but they were sadly out. If anyone has one and doesn't want it ill trade or buy. Thanks guys
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Did you find your ashtray yet? PM me if you didnt.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I kinda think they should do an ashtray with the box/lid every year. The big resin "5" box this year seemed a bit pointless.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    onetestaduro:
    Rain? Is that you. Why did you change your screename?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Obviously that's NOT me, I'd much rather add that one post to my count. kthxbai
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    onetestaduro:
    Rain? Is that you. Why did you change your screename?

Bahahahaha, now that's funny
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin.