Home General Discussion
Options

Xikar Lighter

JZJZ Posts: 827
I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service.

Comments

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got a Trezo too. I have a problem with one of the jets but not enough to bother me or keep it from working. Eventually if it gets worse I'll send it back. I really do like the lighter though. The only one I have that rivals it though is a dual flame Colibri. It has two fat flames and they are huge. However, this freakin thing never works right!
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    I swapped my lighter at the b&m where i bought, no questions asked. xiakar is the bomb
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    I got a Xikar Trezo for Christmas last year and not too long ago it stopped working. Knowing that there is a lifetime warranty I decided to send it back as they instructed. Less than 2 weeks later I received a new one! If your in the market for a great lighter or cutter, I would highly suggest xikar. I have a Xikar Xi3 cutter that the finish was coming off, I showed it to the rep at a cigar event and she replaced it on the spot! Great company, excellent customer service.
    I've done this twice with my Xikar Genesis and never had any problems at all. Great warranty and CS.

fuentejps:
    I swapped my lighter at the b&m where i bought, no questions asked. xiakar is the bomb
    Also did this the first time I had to have it replaced, just took it in and they gave me the brand new one out of the display case right there in the store.

• Options
    i was thinking of getting the exodus lighter, but what is the best one?
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    i was thinking of getting the exodus lighter, but what is the best one?
    The one lighter that I've seen that doesn't need replaced hardly ever is that Xikar Executive single-torch. Great little lighter, a lot of people seem to have one.

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    I was standing right next to JZ when he talked to the Xikar rep about his cutter, she grabbed a box off the stand and gave it to him right there, we were both like Holy @#$@, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    JZ:
    Just got a new Xikar torch yesterday, love it already! I got it because of the lifetime warranty as well!