Home General Discussion

How's everybody in the northern Ohio/ southern Michigan area feel about a Holiday Herf?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
Possibly at my local shop. The owner rolls cigars and the prices he's got on all of his stock is pretty decent. I'd have to talk to him, but I want to see how many people would be interested in going first.

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    bacon.jay:
    Possibly at my local shop. The owner rolls cigars and the prices he's got on all of his stock is pretty decent. I'd have to talk to him, but I want to see how many people would be interested in going first.

Man did you steal my idea or what!? LOL I was thinking the exact same thing only hosting it here. Only reason was because the last one was held there in Oh. No biggie either way as long as I am not working during the specific weekend I will be interested. The venue is not the important thing for me as is the company and cigars. It seems that their are more BORK's down in your neck of the woods anyway.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    bacon.jay:

Man did you steal my idea or what!? LOL I was thinking the exact same thing only hosting it here. Only reason was because the last one was held there in Oh. No biggie either way as long as I am not working during the specific weekend I will be interested. The venue is not the important thing for me as is the company and cigars. It seems that their are more BORK's down in your neck of the woods anyway.
    It wouldn't have to be at my shop, how far north are you? My shop is in Sandusky.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you guys know im in. the earlier we have a date the better.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    How Far North?I am in pittsburgh
    we are talkin about Sandusky area. think Cedar point.
    kuzi16:
    It would be the closest there is to the middle for all the MI and OH guys, plus if someone really wanted to, PA or IN.

They don't call it the midwest for nothing.

bacon.jay:
    kuzi16:
    It would be the closest there is to the middle for all the MI and OH guys, plus if someone really wanted to, PA or IN.

They don't call it the midwest for nothing.

Tat's closer to you guys in Detroit then I am by bout an hour. But that's still prob. 3 hr drive for us 2 down to see a buch of you BORK's. Let's see who else chimes in and thoughts about getting together.
    jship079:
    How Far North?I am in pittsburgh
    We, as in the ohio/mi BORKS once talked about a Pitt trip. No solid plans but if we had a venue and time I think a trip to Vince O's shop....What's it called the Beaver???? LOL love it... would be in order.
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Let me know when. I use to get a cottage in ceder point every year and spend a couple days at the park. There is a pizza shop in sandusky that makes the best damn pies(not pizza baked) it the world so that gives me three resons to go Herf, park, Pie.
    jship079:
    Let me know when. I use to get a cottage in ceder point every year and spend a couple days at the park. There is a pizza shop in sandusky that makes the best damn pies(not pizza baked) it the world so that gives me three resons to go Herf, park, Pie.
    if you are planning on sticking around for a while i am right on the way for you. we could hang out in Akron for a bit.
    I completely forgot about The Old Tobacconist Inn in Milan as well. A trip here would be better served in the summer with a place like this. My shop organizes several events in the summer there. Whatever people would like to do, I'm all for it!