Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Contest...

One of my favorite threads on the board is: The Official Tim Blythe's Beard Appreciation Thread (Thanks Dennis)...I enjoy posting anything I think of that's worthy and really enjoy reading what others post (WSOP 2 of clubs and green Uno card I think is my all time fave!). I'd like to show some BOTL love and appreciate The Beard in all his glory! Ok here's the deal, starting Nov 19 and ending Nov 26 at 11:59pm, I'd like to have a contest of what I think is the best/funniest post in the thread. I read everything that gets posted in there so nothing will be missed. I will put together a very nice pkg for the winner, post as many as you like increase your odds. On Saturday Nov 27 I will post the winning post in this thread. So if you wanna partake wait until Midnight!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Cool, time for some creative thinking
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just bumping so it's known this is going on...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    people need to get in on this
  • Options
    Ends at 11:59pm EST tonight!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I posted one, fingers crossed....lol
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sweet, will also need to look at this :)
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I just posted tims baby pic it must of been since he has had a beard since he was 10
  • Options
    Ok folks we have 2 winners.....

ellinas:
    The Beard is so GREAT that you could replace the filler in super premium cigars with it and it would beat any cigar put up against it.

PsychoSJG
    Dont kid yourself, that cigar would contain so much Ligero that any mortal man would pass out after 2 puffs from nicotine poisoning, and then suddenly explode from the sheer awesomeness of the stick

The winner is PsychoSJG, still making me laugh....ellinas, send me your info as well, without the setup he wouldn't have won...

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    congrats, hope the thread continues to go as it can get pretty funny at times! :)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I thought there were several great entries, personally I liked Cabbie's one, and it's still hard to beat the WSOP one with a green uno card and a 2 of clubs or whatever it was.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I thought there were several great entries, personally I liked Cabbie's one, and it's still hard to beat the WSOP one with a green uno card and a 2 of clubs or whatever it was.
    Yes there were a ton of great entries...this is definately my fave thread...
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Just saw your signature DD, haha. I forgot about this contest. I deff look forward to my goodie bag
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    My fav was Supermans pajamas, but I think it came in late.