Home General Discussion
Options

Interested in Cigar Live Chat???

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Yes, it's pretty much become a reality, but not here on CCom (unfortunately). HOWEVER, it's already comprised of around 20 or so members from here on CCom, and there's room for more! Yes indeedy, you can chat live with BOTL (and SOTL, if we ever got any lol)... Membership is sort of limited, however, because if the group gets too big then it's just impossible to keep track of chat in a busy time. Soooooo, PM me if you're interested, and I can shoot you details!
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    Replied... and did I ever comment before about you being in Benicia? Had no idea you were so close.. My boat used to be berthed in Glen Cove Marina, which is right on the Benicia/Vallejo border...

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    thats crazy glenn cove is right up the street have some friends who live there
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    pm'ed hays.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM dog.......
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    PM'ed.
  • Options
    Everybody's been replied to

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i do a bunch of reading at BOTL but my heart (and post count) is at cigar.com. i think i have like 100 or so posts over there. good people. they are a bit over the top about tatuaje. i mean, they are good cigars, but i just cant get into them as much as that forum does. since that dominates the discussion over there, i just dont find myself posting much.
  • Options
    LOL this has nothing to do with the BOTL forum Kuzi...

• Options
    PM back at you buddy.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always interested in something new. Shoot me some details.
  • Options
    It realy works slick guys, thanks to Hays for setting this up!
  • Options
    PM replied P.S., and thanks for the props FTG

• Options
    Any further interest here?

• Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Is this on BBM or is it based off of some site somewhere?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    um... lemme shoot you a pm
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm interested someone PM me please.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    incoming