Home General Discussion
Options

I'm Homeless - Co-op Missle Launch

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, the other night, I was driving to my new house and was pretty certain I had made all the correct turns on the correct streets, but alas, my house was not there. I was fairly certain I was on the right street and after checking my GPS, I was were my house should be but it wasn't there.

Now, I have dug myself out, found an Internet connection and ready to find some certain BORK's on here that are responsible for not only blowing up my mailbox but my new house as well; I didn't even get to make my first payment on it. On the brighter side, I don't have to unpack anymore boxes.

Thanks go out to a few BORK's on here, most have been "victims" of mine at one time or another, I'm pretty sure and a few others I have had the great pleasure of doing trades with.

Spencer (Hayblet)
Matt (Kuzi16)
Troy (t_even50)
Brian (SirFoster83)
Wayne (wwhwang)
Tony (Sightunseen)
Jeff (BrotherAdam)
The Ring Leader Brett (The Cank)

Also received an a great house package from Isaac (lclpeel) that was truly awesome.

I just really want to say thanks to all these great BORK's for truly making me feel welcome and sharing in my excitement of new house ownership. I really can't put into words how I feel about all the BORK's on this site, they truly make it a welcome place to visit.

Your generousity will not be forgotten and neither will your addresses, mawhahahaha.

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So glad that mine, that's still en route, doesn't have my addy on it....lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    So glad that mine, that's still en route, doesn't have my addy on it....lol
    No worries brother, I have friends.......LOL. I consider this a challenge and I love a good challenge. You'll know I won the challenge when your "mailbox" is missing............
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Your generousity will not be forgotten and neither will your addresses, mawhahahaha.
    I suppose now should be a bad time to mention that I'm moving 2200 miles in less than 2 months if everything works out? :D
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Enjoy, man, and congrats again on the new house.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Hope you enjoy em man. Let us know when u get the house rebuilt. :)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    just for the record... i was not a part of CO OP Missile Launch

the box i sent was actually just my own doing as retribution for the LGC Serie Rs that you sent me. my retribution was actually part of THIS thread.

so in a way, i hijacked the CO OP Missile Launch.
    what a happy accident
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Hayblet:
    bandyt09:
    I suppose now should be a bad time to mention that I'm moving 2200 miles in less than 2 months if everything works out? :D

Not good for your new house either...
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I'm glad I could finally send you the package I have been promising for some time now. I was so nervous the two days that it took for everything to arrive !
  • Options
    Bandy mine came on the 23rd, it was from CCOM should have been the AJ dirty dozen...muahahahahah :)
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Bandy mine came on the 23rd, it was from CCOM should have been the AJ dirty dozen...muahahahahah :)
    I did get it and it is much appreciated. I have it on my list of targets, I mean, contributers but forgot to post it up here. Sorry I forgot to post it, however, I can guarantee you that the address will not be forgotten.........
  • Options
    NO forget it!!! lol Just wanted to make sure you got it brother! Enjoy!