Home General Discussion

Cusano Sneak Peak Sampler

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
I want one! Those things look tasty! But I have already exceeded my allotment of cigar purchases for now. Hmmm

I wonder how I can sneak this one past my wife <.<

Comments

• pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Looks good! I just ordered one.
  • ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    The Sun grown really sounds yummy......darn decisions.
  • HeaneyHeaney Posts: 13
    I ordered the Cusano Sneak Peak Sampler. Received it today, and am a little disappointed as there is not a label as to which cigar is which. I went back to my order to click on the link to maybe decipher them, but it is no longer available. How can I tell which cigar is which?
    Never mind... Found the original e-mail.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Heaney, Sorry for any confussion. Since the cigars are prerelease, the bands were not ready so they used a ribbon. I guess that is part of getting a sneak preview. If you still need help, or anyone else, inspect the wrapper of the cigars. The cameroon will be thinner with more marbeling or spotting. The sun grown is darker and more uniform.
    Alex Svenson:
    Heaney,

Sorry for any confussion. Since the cigars are prerelease, the bands were not ready so they used a ribbon. I guess that is part of getting a sneak preview. If you still need help, or anyone else, inspect the wrapper of the cigars. The cameroon will be thinner with more marbeling or spotting. The sun grown is darker and more uniform.

Thank you. I able to figure it out from the email. For some reason I thought there was more then 2 different cigars. After I found the email offering the sneak preview I read it was only 2 and was able to tell the difference. Thank you again.
  • dbar28dbar28 Posts: 2

I ordered this sampler too, and I am crazy about them.  Delicious taste, great draw, perfect size...everything hit the spot for me.

I was wondering (whoever might know) when do they come out?  This sneak preview is not enough for me. 

Also, I could not find the original email and I wanted to know what the names of them were.  Cusano what?  

Thanks a lot! 

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭

dbar28,

Here are the names from the original email.

Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Preferido (5.75 x 58)
    Cusano LXI Habano Sun Grown Preferido (5.75 x 58)

I haven't tried one yet, letting them rest up in the humidor a little, but I'm glad to hear good things.

• dbar28dbar28 Posts: 2

Thanks Scrambler!  I tried one of each and, as I said before, delicious!  The others I am letting sit and hopefully get even better in my humidor.

Let me know what you think after you try. 

Happen to hear when they might come out?