Home General Discussion
Options

Saturday Deal

What do people think of today's deal? Anybody try that particular vitola?

Comments

• Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Nick2021:
    What do people think of today's deal? Anybody try that particular vitola?
    For some reason all I see is yesterday's sold out deal.
  • Options
    havent tried them yet but ive heard good things
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    are you talking about Kellys deals?
    if so i havnt had the email yet:(
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sorry, yes it's Kelly's deal :)
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    I was just going to post a question about this as well. Anyone had these? If so what are they like?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    I was just going to post a question about this as well. Anyone had these? If so what are they like?
    I've smoked quite a few, and I've got several in my humidor still. It's a really good Connecticut. Medium-ish, nutty, flavorful, in my opinion it's that manufacturer's best stick. Really good morning coffee smoke. At this price, if you like Connecticuts, and haven't tried it, I would.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Good price, but I'm not really a fan of the brand :( maybe next time, we can try the Gurkha Ninja or Viper?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Guess you know you have been cut off for real when you no longer even recieve the mailouts for Kelly's deals anymore.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Guess you know you have been cut off for real when you no longer even recieve the mailouts for Kelly's deals anymore.
    ///yeah...me too.....guess that means I am off her list also...even though I have only been on it for a few months
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    bearb:
    laker1963:
    ///yeah...me too.....guess that means I am off her list also...even though I have only been on it for a few months
    me to:(
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I really dig this stick, great milder smoke.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Didn't pull the trigger on these this time, have to hold off until next month for my next purchase! Blew through my budget and hunting season is in full swing too :)