Home General Discussion
Options

Tobacco World Anniversary Party

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Well, me and some buddies went to the annual Tobacco World Anniverasry party on Saturday. For those of you that don't know, it's a massive herf with tons of reps, an all day raffle, 25% off everything in the store. They also cater it with some damn good food. Have some beer, spirits, wine..etc. It's basically just like the Big Smoke except the tickets are only $5. Here are some pics that I took while was I there. I also saw Tim (jacketsrule and Dan, doromath) Good to see u guys!

This was outside towards late in the evening: image
Another pic of outside, this one shows the tent where the live band was playing: image
Just a random pic I took inside, didn't know it at the time, but I got Pete Johnson from Tatujuaje in the picture, which is kinda cool:
Pic of inside the walk in humidor (biggest humi in GA)
Me and Rocky (of course)
They had an auction at the end of the night too, lots of great stuff was auctioned off. Alot of the reps, Pete, Rocky, etc...brought stuff from their personal humidors for the auction. And man, their was some good stuff.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Very cool!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good time. I hope to find something like this close to me (probably have to run up to Chicago) sometime this up coming spring/summer.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats man...that looked like a great time!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    You saw me too!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Looked like a fine party
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Wow... BadASS party Chris! Looks like a damn good time.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Yeah, it was a great time had by all I'm sure! Me and JZ look forward to it every year. I think they fried something like 30 turkeys, plus all the sides...deserts...it was crazy, just constant food, alcohol, and cigars! Although, I could have done without the live band...Next year, I'll take some pics of the hot ass chicks that were there, that is if my wife don't catch me, lol.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Wow, that looks like a great time.  And...that was before I heard there were hot chicks there too.  what more could a guy want? (besides the wife not tagging along?)
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Good times man. I wish some place in Indy would do something like that!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Krieg:
    Yeah, it was a great time had by all I'm sure! Me and JZ look forward to it every year. I think they fried something like 30 turkeys, plus all the sides...deserts...it was crazy, just constant food, alcohol, and cigars! Although, I could have done without the live band...Next year, I'll take some pics of the hot ass chicks that were there, that is if my wife don't catch me, lol.
    I am always so jealous of you guy's when you get to go to these shows.

Thanks Chris, looks like you had a good time. You are also into the deep fried turkey thing aren't you?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Krieg:

Thanks Chris, looks like you had a good time. You are also into the deep fried turkey thing aren't you?
    Even though I live in the South (where we fry everything)...I smoke (what else would a cigar guy do?) my turkeys, instead of frying them. Alot safer too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    That looks like an awesome time man!! Great pictures!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    laker1963:
    Krieg:

Even though I live in the South (where we fry everything)...I smoke (what else would a cigar guy do?) my turkeys, instead of frying them. Alot safer too.
    Looks like a great time, BTW, as one southerner to another, we had smoked turkey and smoked ham for Thanksgiving, and home-made cherry pies from the tree in our yard.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Krieg:
    laker1963:
    Krieg:

Looks like a great time, BTW, as one southerner to another, we had smoked turkey and smoked ham for Thanksgiving, and home-made cherry pies from the tree in our yard.
    We fried our turkey up southern style! It was pretty fantastic too!