Home Cigar 101
Options

Cigar wet from Humi-care pillow

My order came in and my Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 was wet from the Humi-care pillow that was in the bag with it. Once it's dry, is it ok to smoke?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    GHaus:
    My order came in and my Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997 was wet from the Humi-care pillow that was in the bag with it. Once it's dry, is it ok to smoke?
    . This is not prefered, Often the cigar will be replaced when this happens. Otherwise, I have smoked cigars that suffered similar accidents with little ill effects. ( tight draw, uneven burn, cracked wrapper )
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    They said they would replace it. I was just seeing if it would be harmful at all from the humidification solution?
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    GHaus:
    They said they would replace it. I was just seeing if it would be harmful at all from the humidification solution?
    Not harmful at all. Remember, the sticks are absorbing the solution moisture in your humi. I still wouldnt eat or drink any of the gels or solutions, for I'm sure you'll be stuck on the can for a while
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Need to check my bag as I put a humi-pillow in a bag...don't want that to happen before sending off this package