Home General Discussion
Options

New gf is a pretty cool girl.

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
She doesn't mind my smoking cigars. Smoked a RP Edge Corojo in the car on the way back from a wedding we went too and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her name is Amanda.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The only obvious reply I can think of...:pic or she doesn't exist. Lol, just kidding. Congrats Jay, wonder how long it will last, her being coolabout the cigars that is.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    bacon.jay:
    She doesn't mind my smoking cigars. Smoked a RP Edge Corojo in the car on the way back from a wedding we went too and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Her name is Amanda.

Congrats bro, it's really a great thing isnt it? I've been with my Brittany for 3 months, and she actually enjoys watching me smoke a cigar. She'll often try my sticks, but I keep a second humi for her CAO Flavors
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The only obvious reply I can think of...:pic or she doesn't exist. Lol, just kidding. Congrats Jay, wonder how long it will last, her being coolabout the cigars that is.
    I don't have any pics of us yet, so that will have to wait. But about how long her being cool about the cigars will last, I'm hoping it'll last at least as long as we're together! Haha.

• Options
    Congrats! Having someone that is cool with it is great. My wife gives me grief on occassion, mainly about health issues, but other times when she sees the bank statement after a purchase.

Though, she did suggest a couple cigars for me to purchase when we were at the B&M on Friday night. She recognized some of the names like Rocky Patel and Liga Privada and suggested I get some. :) Besides complaining, she asks if I want a humidor or a nice lighter for Christmas....I'll never figure her out!!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    With my past couple of g/fs, I've lit up a stick very early on during our meeting process, that way they knew that I enjoyed a nice smoke and there were no surprises. None of them minded, they found it sexy, actually.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    In the back of her mind she's saying "it's ok....I can change him" LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Krieg:
    ...exactly this... lol.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    NYHCx516x:
    Krieg:
    ...exactly this... lol.
    +1
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    .. Pretty funny Kreig. Too bad it's probably true.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    pnaylon:
    NYHCx516x:
    Krieg:
    ...exactly this... lol.
    +1
    LOL +2
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    bacon.jay:

This too shall pass.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    My girl is cool with it as well. She's joined me on numerous occasions: cigar bars, shops, events or just sitting out on the porch with a drink and a cigar. She'll usually smoke a clove cigarette (we were able to score her a large stash of the currently outlawed cloves a while back). She actually came out two days in a row to meet and hang with Sam Leccia and joined us for drinks afterwards.

So they're not always out to change you.....just in most cases.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Rob1110:
    At least not until the ring is on the finger, then watch out. :)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:

You read my mind!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Her last name is not Hugandkiss is it ????????????? Cool beans gotta love it when the better half doesn't mind, and its even better when they partake
  • Options
    hawgmauler:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:
    You read my mind!
    My Girl has already been married and doesn't really have the desire to do so again, so I'm one up there too.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Her last name is not Hugandkiss is it ?????????????
    Dammit! How did I miss that joke? Props to you for the Simpsons reference.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    hawgmauler:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Rob1110:
    You read my mind!
    My Girl has already been married and doesn't really have the desire to do so again, so I'm one up there too.

Nice!  The money saved from the e-ring will buy some nice sticks!  Man, I could only dream of the things I could have bought with the money I spent...both times.  :)