Home General Discussion
Options

what is yhour oldest sticks in your humi/collection

2»

Comments

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    The oldest sticks in my humi are 3 Oliva V Maduros from the '08 release I got in early '09 and an RP Edge Corojo I got in one of those RP Honduran Classics samplers a little while before that.

• Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Indeed, my 1911 is near and dear to my heart. I have a Dan Wesson in the desk drawer. Most consistently accurate handgun I own.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Oliva O that is 20 years old giving to me from a good friend who is a cigar rep and has his own built in humidor at home. He had an entire box of them and I was lucky that he decided to share 1 with me. Going to review it when I smoke it.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Mine would have to be from my first real cigar purchase. it is a Gurkha Titan 2, had it for two and half years
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Ive got about 10 davidoff 2nds that i bought a month before i joined the ccom forum.
    I made a noob mistake and got a starter kit from a bad dealer, the cigars came in the un seasond humi and had no cello on so where all damaged after the shipping, as well as being dryed out.
    I might smoke one soon and see if they are worth even keeping in valuable cigar storage space.
    If they arnt ill probbably take them down the range i go to and fill them with lead.