Home Non Cigar Related

Report from OHIO

Hi guys, I finally have a few minutes on line In Ohio to Drop you all a Note.
We have had quite a Time here, My Wifes mother seems to be going down hil more and more every day we have been here, its hard to watch, Ive ben here with my own father so thats stirring up that ***, and my mom is Just not good and sitting around basically waiting to die, which is Bullshit because she she could possibly do some thing that could help her. Although she has many odds against her. This is more than likley our last times with our mothers. We are going to be here for 48 more hours......Thanks for the Prayer
Ozzie

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what area are you in?
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you got my prayers Bro.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    My prayers haven't stopped yet OZ. I remember the last Christmas with my mom. My family believes in miracles so nobody really brought it up but you couldn't help but realize that this would be the last one. It's not easy but when the time comes, with your faith in God you will be able to celebrate their lives instead of sorrowing in their death. My God bless you and your family this holiday season and we are all thinking of you in this time of need.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Hang in there, God doesn't give us more than we can handle.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Prayers for ya brother!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Still praying with ya Ozzie... I hope you find some reason to give thanks this weekend.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Our thoughts are with you and your family Ozzie.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    prayers from my family to yours buddy ...
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    I am going through a pretty tough time with my grandma right now. she tells my mom everytime she sees her that she is sorry she is dying on them. it is really hard to hear my mom talk about her and hear some of the things she says to her because she is really sick. she tells my mom that she hopes this will be the last time she says goodbye to her because of how much she is suffering. i cant figure out wat she could be waiting for. i know she is in the condition where she could go tonight but what has her hanging on? i wish that death was easier to handle. im only 21 yrs old myself and have had my grandpa pass my uncle pass and now my grandma going to pass soon. i know i probably dont have it nearly as hard as some people do but it doesnt make death any easier to overcome. my grandparents live in a nursing home and i went to see them this morning (11-25-10 lol) and it was one of the hardest things i have had to do. seeing my grandma in the condition she is in is just gut wrenching. it turned my stomach, made my eyes well up and almost had my balling by the end of the day just because of how bad she looks. she has suffered so much in her life, i just wish her to go in peace. not trying to steal this thread from anyone just thought i would put this in here cause i can at least relate a little bit to the current feeling. my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow and need. if you need anything give me a heads up and ill see what i can do for you. hope everything goes as well as possible for you and your family from here on out.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    aron325:
    I am going through a pretty tough time with my grandma right now. she tells my mom everytime she sees her that she is sorry she is dying on them. it is really hard to hear my mom talk about her and hear some of the things she says to her because she is really sick. she tells my mom that she hopes this will be the last time she says goodbye to her because of how much she is suffering. i cant figure out wat she could be waiting for. i know she is in the condition where she could go tonight but what has her hanging on? i wish that death was easier to handle. im only 21 yrs old myself and have had my grandpa pass my uncle pass and now my grandma going to pass soon. i know i probably dont have it nearly as hard as some people do but it doesnt make death any easier to overcome. my grandparents live in a nursing home and i went to see them this morning (11-25-10 lol) and it was one of the hardest things i have had to do. seeing my grandma in the condition she is in is just gut wrenching. it turned my stomach, made my eyes well up and almost had my balling by the end of the day just because of how bad she looks. she has suffered so much in her life, i just wish her to go in peace. not trying to steal this thread from anyone just thought i would put this in here cause i can at least relate a little bit to the current feeling. my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow and need. if you need anything give me a heads up and ill see what i can do for you. hope everything goes as well as possible for you and your family from here on out.
    Bro, I think Ozzie will not be offended at your comments here, and know that my prayers are with you as well. I can sympathize with your feelings, having lost my grandmother last year, and my aunt just a couple months ago...both of whom I was very close to, and both of whom were very ill in their last days. I know how hard it is to see them suffer, but just know that they will be in a better place soon, and their pain will be over. It's completely ok to mourn, but make sure that you're not doing that before they're gone - otherwise, you're just wasting time better spent.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    And Ozzie, don't know if you're checking back into this thread or not, but you know I'm thinking about you and your family brother. I'm sorry you're facing this hard time right now, and you know that whatever I can do, whenever, I'm here for you man (and I know the extent of that will probably be a good cigar and an ear, and that's fine with me). Take care brother.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    Hays:
    aron325:
    Bro, I think Ozzie will not be offended at your comments here, and know that my prayers are with you as well. I can sympathize with your feelings, having lost my grandmother last year, and my aunt just a couple months ago...both of whom I was very close to, and both of whom were very ill in their last days. I know how hard it is to see them suffer, but just know that they will be in a better place soon, and their pain will be over. It's completely ok to mourn, but make sure that you're not doing that before they're gone - otherwise, you're just wasting time better spent.
    Thanks for the kind words i appreciate it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Thoughts and prayers to both of you.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    May God Bless both of you and your families during this tough time and always.
  • Prayers your way brother...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzie man..your family is in my thoughts and prayers.