Home General Discussion
Options

Man O War Armada Deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    The 2 for $20 deal is for all forum members.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Duder2:
    The 2 for $20 deal is for all forum members.

Damn, think I just missed the 10/15 date. Still kicking around 2 for 20$ though...
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    to be clear, the deal is only for customers who hav purchased something with cigar.com in the past. the cigar of the month bonus offer is really aimed at taking care of those members who signed up before we started the new member sign up incentive where new sign ups get three free man o war armada cigars and cutter. so if you are an active member currently and you did not get the three cigars with your first shipment, that would qualify you. I used 10/15 as the estimate. contact one of our consultants if you have a question as to whether or not your membership would qualify.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Alex, thanks for hooking us up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Svenson:
    to be clear, the deal is only for customers who hav purchased something with cigar.com in the past. the cigar of the month bonus offer is really aimed at taking care of those members who signed up before we started the new member sign up incentive where new sign ups get three free man o war armada cigars and cutter. so if you are an active member currently and you did not get the three cigars with your first shipment, that would qualify you. I used 10/15 as the estimate. contact one of our consultants if you have a question as to whether or not your membership would qualify.
    Thanks for this hook-up Alex. Haven't heard back from Tim yet but I assume he, like most people at C.COM have the day off.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Word cotton! I'm in!!
  • Options
    aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    Jetmech_63:
    Word cotton! I'm in!!
    and COTTON!!! lol dodgeball great movie. i would jump on this but i have already got some or i would. plus only need a couple more sticks to fill my humi to the top.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    got my order in!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Mine should have been here today but they never made it. That's ok. I have 1 left frok my first order and a whole box aging.
  • Options
    ordered mine and got 2 tat blacks to go with it
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Just put in my order, boy the anticipation is building!!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered mine yesterday and had Kelly add a 5pk of Diesel UHC
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Had my order confirmed for these yesterday. Now I think I will sacrifice the one I have in my humi today in celebration of getting some more.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Mine just came today (Tee Hee)
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just discovered this and sent the E-Mail, waiting hopefully from this point...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    holding on hold trying to get in, they are busy!!! lol
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    holding on hold trying to get in, they are busy!!! lol
    // got in in, thanks ccom! added a la gloria siere n to try also
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    got mine in yesterday, great looking cigars.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Mine should be here today. What an excellent deal.
  • Options
    Hey, are you still offering the Man of War Armada deal? I'm very interested in scooping some of these up if you are.

Thanks,
    Nick
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    cooker4418:
    Hey, are you still offering the Man of War Armada deal? I'm very interested in scooping some of these up if you are.

Thanks,
    Nick
    Alex Svenson:
    (I repeat, this is for active members who signed up prior 10/15/10)

Deal ends at 11:59pm EST on Monday 11/29/10