Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

TRADE - Need Gurkha Black Puro - CLOSED

Gents, I am searching for some Gurkha Black Puro's and am having a heck of a time finding any! Not picky about which vitola you've got them in, and Im looking for anywhere from 1-3. If you've got the hookup on some, please PM me & give me some ideas on what you're looking for in return to give me a starting point when Im digging through the humi's.

Thanks fellas!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Gents, I am searching for some Gurkha Black Puro's and am having a heck of a time finding any! Not picky about which vitola you've got them in, and Im looking for anywhere from 1-3. If you've got the hookup on some, please PM me & give me some ideas on what you're looking for in return to give me a starting point when Im digging through the humi's.

Thanks fellas!

Sending PM.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If Wayne doesn't hook you up, I think I can. I'm fairly certain that I have a fiver that's been napping for a couple years somewhere.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    And i have a few thats been almost a year
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    The Sniper:

Thanks fellas!

Sending PM.
    Wayne got me squared away fellas. Thanks for your responses, appreciate you guys stepping up to help me out!