Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Blind Trade

Well I just had an idea pop into my head. I want to do a blind trade. This is not limited by anything but your imagination. Now obviously I can't trade boxes away for I only have a 100 ct humi. Here's the deal, you send out a package with whatever you think I or is this keeps going the person receiving it likes, then they or I send one back obviously like a trade. There is no limit to what you want to send but I only have a certain amount so you make your own discretion. For instance if you send 10 out i would send the same or greater value back again unknown sticks. Now i know some of you only like certain kinds of sticks and thats fine. I would like to get some of the new smokers like me who have almost no clue what they like lol, but anyone can apply for this though. So if you think you may be interested shoot me a PM and we will see what we can do. Feel free to email me at aron031989@yahoo.com too with trade or blind trade in the subject. I hope to gets lots of responses and hope it keeps going as a ccom legend lol. Lets get this thing rolling.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Me like........ im in.
  • Options
    aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    pm sent
  • Options
    Sticks going out tomorrow my friend.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well geez, that was fast.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    lol well if more people wanna do it send me some pms and ill be down. got 2 going already
  • Options
    if anyone is still interested pm me. firetruck i sent you a pm
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    i sent yours out yesterday
  • Options
    hey bud, we got 6 inches of snow yesterday, didnt leave my place, package going out mon morning, have a grt weekend
  • Options
    aron pm sent
  • Options
    tommyspanky:
    aron pm sent
    replied
  • Options
    tommyspanky:
    aron pm sent
    replied
  • Options
    aron325:
    firetruckguy:
    i sent yours out yesterday

NICE!

Photobucket
  • Options
    hey brotha, got my stick today , very nice selection, thank you soo much have a great week. ill be smoking alot this weekend stav