Home General Discussion

Need Some Help Deciding!

Tomorrow is a very special day for me an anniversary of sorts and I need some help deciding what the stick will be. Here are the options:

OpusX Scorpio
OpusX ForbiddenX
Opus X Robusto
Anejo Shark

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Tomorrow is a very special day for me an anniversary of sorts and I need some help deciding what the stick will be. Here are the options:

OpusX Scorpio
    OpusX ForbiddenX
    Opus X Robusto
    Anejo Shark

Don't see how you can go wrong, I should have such problems.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The only one I have not had would be the Forbidden X and I have one resting now thanks to laker. I would agree with amos you can not go wrong with any of those sticks but if I was forced to choose I would go with the Shark. One of my all time favorites and def. in my top 10 cigars.
  • Diamondog:

OpusX Scorpio
    OpusX ForbiddenX
    Opus X Robusto
    Anejo Shark

Go with Option 5: All of the Above
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I would have to go shark, but that's just because I haven't had the others. :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Really don't see how you could go wrong with any of these. Never heard of the Opus X Scorpio though.
  • I'm a big fan of the Forbidden X and the Shark. Both extremely good sticks. In reality though, there is no going wrong with those picks.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Never heard of the Opus X Scorpio though.
    i think it came out only in 2005 and is just an opus x in the size of 5.7 x 52
  • ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    there is a way i halp my friends make a choice on how to do something but if i told you it wouldnt work because you can't know what its supposed to do until after its done...but anyways.....which one did you have most recently, then cancel it out, and which have you had the least.....i'd go with that one....
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    See my signature? That's my answer. Is it the 2004 Toro? If so, *DROOL*
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    That is one nice conundrum to have
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    X takes the square. Not sure that helps.
  • i can only wish that i had that problem.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    If its really special, then hit the Forbidden. I need to get an Opus to give it a second chance. First time i was young, didnt understand aging, and had an under-developed palate.
  • Great choices, all winners in my book. I would lean towards the Forbidden I think.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Anejo Shark
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    See my signature? That's my answer. Is it the 2004 Toro? If so, *DROOL*
    really? I have to light another one up. I've had two and they seem very bland. I have 3 left so maybe soon I'll give it another try.

If you do smoke a FX opus make sure you smoke that first, it's very mild.