Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

top tier sampler

so i ordered one of these thinking it would be an amazing deal, but i do not know to much about any of these cigars has anyone smoked these five cigars and has any reviews. Also is the v maduro an 09 or 10 thanks guys for the help

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Christian_Sapp:
    so i ordered one of these thinking it would be an amazing deal, but i do not know to much about any of these cigars has anyone smoked these five cigars and has any reviews. Also is the v maduro an 09 or 10 thanks guys for the help
    I picked it up so that I could try all these " new to me sticks" well not exactly.. I got a tat black a couple years ago from an old forum member Maddie ( Maduro fan) and loved it. I wanted to try the Dirty Rat and can't get them anywhere, with so much discussion lately about the Armada, who wouldn't want to give it a try. Ashton ESG was a bonus in this package, and I have never had a bad Ashton. The Oliva Series V maduro is a sure winner. All this for under 50 bucks including shipping.. A nice Christmas gift to myself. I'm pretty sure the V is a '10.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I've read good things about these sticks, but have never tried them. Looks solid, though, and a 5 count herf to boot?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I've had all but the ESG, and the ones I had were all fantastic cigars! And that is one heck of a deal too!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just got mine in today, sans herfador... because who reallllly needs more than one of those?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've had all but the Armada and all have been great sticks! The least favorite is the Dirty Rat I think, but if it had been the Flying Pig in there I would have ordered 2 or 3! lol
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Just got mine in today, sans herfador... because who reallllly needs more than one of those?
    <---This noob actually could use a couple more lol.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Ya i bought 2 of these 1 with a herd a dor and 1 with out. that way i got two of each to try now and one later. ESG have had before but i dont really remember think it was to early in my smoking carrier to really pick everything up.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    A good deal indeed. I haven't had the dirty rat, armada but the others I've had.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I think Alex said it was the 09 V maduro in the original thread he made in the general forum.

Edit: Yeah, he said it was the 09.