Home General Discussion

HA HA HA HA !!!

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

i had to laugh when the Th*****n catalog showed up at my house (i wish it would stop) and their cover this month is SWISHER SWEETS.

its like a fat ballerina: funny and sad.

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    LOLZ!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    OMG straight to the trash can i'm sure.

"Long ashes my friends."

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    This makes me so happy for some reason HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    They really are trying to class up. I hear next month they have kim kardashian smoking a Phillies Blunt.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find these quite useful, but then, I have a wood-burning stove.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • JY001JY001 Posts: 49
    Once you get on that list you never get off!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    yeah, i don't know how the hell Thompson got my address but they can take me off the list. Swisher's, really
  • JY001JY001 Posts: 49
    Not knowing better, I bought my first Humidor from them. After it arrived they kept calling me to sell me cigars to fill my new Humidor. It felt a little slimy. I told them not to call me again.
  • kuzi16:

i had to laugh when the Th*****n catalog showed up at my house (i wish it would stop) and their cover this month is SWISHER SWEETS.

Lol I got the same one. I tried to find a redeeming quality but alas, I could not. Trash man took it away today so no worries.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

Oh so classy.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Yeah but if you buy 50 you get 50 free! Hell of a deal.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    When I get them I just throw them away immediately.

• ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    whats wrong with swisher sweets....? they're great cigars very complex and very sastisfying after the 1.5 hour smoke you get off of them. if you love aj fernandez then you'll love this one.....JK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Got that too but there are some decent deals on some fine sticks in there.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    NYHCx516x:
    They really are trying to class up. I hear next month they have kim kardashian smoking a Phillies Blunt.
    Yes....but wait until you see where she is going to be smoking it out of....................BTW Kuz....my buddy and I got a hell of a laugh the day after Thanksgiving when we were outside trying the new La Gloria Series N, and that piece of hor$e$hit magazine came in. We did what we had to and burned it along with whatever else flammable was nearby.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yup I got is yesterday, I saw that they were advertising Grape!!
    It is amazing you look at the CCOM catalog and it is heavy and glossy and just great with beautiful pictures, then you look at Th*****n's and it is lightweight and filled with crap it feels like toilet paper.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Not sure how they got me too, but I threw it away before even looking at it. Funny though!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    You guys seem so surprised, they are just catering to their clientele
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know, there's a thread on what to be thankful for, and this didn't seem appropriate, but I had seen ads for T*****n, and was thinking of contacting them, when my ortho doc turned me on to CCOM. WHEW! Talk about thankful!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Don't ever order from Thompson, heard they will call you with telemarketing calls lol Also, I threw their package in the trash too...think they included a catalog with ISOM comparables too...can't remember what they called it...