Home General Discussion
Options

Problem with shipped cigars

Hello, new to the forum. Long time enjoyer of cigars, esp. down range (Iraq).

I recently got my first order from cigar.com on time as promised and I found an issue. Not sure if this is normal or something not worth being concerned about, but two of the three Padron 1964 Anniversary (Imperial Naturals) have significant cracks and peeling.

What should I do about this? What should I expect from cigar.com as a response.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    tell em about it.
    chances are they will have you ship them back and youll get replacements.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Agreed. I would most definitely call and arrange for replacements as receiving damaged goods is just unacceptable. I have not had a problem with ccom shipping, but if I did I would expect them to do what they can to accommodate me... well, if they want to keep a customer that is.

But yeah, give them a call or send an email and I'm sure they will help you out.
    <br. Joe
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I've not had any problems with cigars I've received from c-com (insert knocking on wood). However, if something like that happened to me I would give them a call and expect they would take care of me. If not, I would be bye-bye.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I agree. In the years I have dealt with ccom I have never had a shipping issue. I have had a couple of small unrelated problems that they immediately addressed to my satisfaction. I feel sure they will take care of you.
  • Options
    carmike22carmike22 Posts: 70
    I agree. I would give them a call I'm sure they will do what they can to make you happy.