Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Diesel Unlimited

Had my first last night... i really love that line... The UC is one of my favorites and i've smoked several... and the unlimited is right up there... It's a toss up for me... I love them both... Gonna have to do the Shorty, UC and Unlimited someday soon...

the Unlimited is stronger for sure... it had me buzzin for a while...

it was raining out so I sat on my patio under the overhang with my dog next to me... it made for a nice evening...

Comments

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    sounds nice...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    It was... I had the new Ray Lamontagne album on repeat... got through it 3 times... I was a bachelor last night, so I took advantage of the quiet
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    robbyras:
    Had my first last night... i really love that line... The UC is one of my favorites and i've smoked several... and the unlimited is right up there... It's a toss up for me... I love them both... Gonna have to do the Shorty, UC and Unlimited someday soon...

the Unlimited is stronger for sure... it had me buzzin for a while...

it was raining out so I sat on my patio under the overhang with my dog next to me... it made for a nice evening...

I love ALL of the Diesels..... Im kind of Prone to the Shorty its AWESOME! but I love those Monster UC......... BUZZIN for Sure!
  • Options
    Somkin my first Shorty right now... yeah, I'm gonna get the Diesel sampler... it has everything I look for in a fuller smoke... I don't really like 60's but this shorty is the bee's knees
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    You're gonna have to create some sort of Diesel Mechanic badge after tonight. I can't wait to fire up one of my new Unlimiteds! The UC are way up on my list of favorites.
  • Options
    I'll have to have a few meals inbetween... these babies have a kick...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Love me some Diesel.

and the "Mechanic's badge" is pretty witty, I like the idea. I have my three pack of MOWs waiting till the right day presents itself and had been planning on getting that badge, but i'm such a diesel fan, i'd probably give this a shot first.

It'd be a REAL relaxing day.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Ozzie started a challenge called "death by diesel". I just bumped the thread in general discussion.
  • Options
    DynaguyDynaguy Posts: 51
    I'm a real fan of all things Diesel too. I would love to see another line extension with another unusual wrapper. AJ is really hitting home runs with these.
  • Options
    Interesting. I think the UHC is stronger than the Unlimited. I don't get the buzz from the Unlimited like I do with the UHC. I think the UHC is my favorite of the Diesel line although I always keep all of them stocked in my humi. The Shorty is good but a little too much leather I think.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great stick and a great night. I'm going to have to add some of these to my shopping list.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I really like the Unlimited. Once I get through the singles I have I may have to pick up a box. I want to see what they are like in 6 months though. The UC, while I think it's a nice stick and worth trying, doesn't really do it for me.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I like them both, but the Unlimiteds are my favorite. These are real good sticks IMO.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    laker1963:
    I like them both, but the Unlimiteds are my favorite. These are real good sticks IMO.
    I need mooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these are my dailys, gonna have to find a re-shipper I guess...
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Thought I'd give this a bump...

I'm enjoying the heck out of the corona right now. Makes me wonder if this will be available outside the sampler. Excellent!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I believe the unlimited corona in is fact limited to the Fernandez corona sampler. It is a very good cigar.