Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Best Birthday Cake Ever!

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭

My wife's friend made it for a 30th birthday. The cigars are chocolate Rice Crispie treats wrapped in chocolate fondant. Yum.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh wow... Amazing! At Big Smoke in Vegas this year, one of the restaurants present served Chocolate cigars, which looked delicious. I have also seen a Tatuaje birthday cake that was sweet. And a God of Fire one also. Must be something about wives making cigar cakes... hmm...
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Looks delicious.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    NICE DUDE THAT LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. share please... that looks like real tobacco on the inside....my sister is a professional cake person....now i want one...that's too awesome...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Very cool!
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    thats cool she does good work
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Dude...that is freaking epic.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't know that I could cut into such a beauty. Fantastic.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice cake.. Happy Birthday by the way.
  • Options
    Thaats frieekkin cool as ***
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Wow that's amazing. How was it? What was the rest made of?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Wow that's amazing. How was it? What was the rest made of?
    I never got to try it. Her friend posted the pic on facebook. Just thought it was frickin cool.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Wow what a great cake and a work of art.