Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Going to be a Grandpa

Personally, I think I am too young for this, but...... I found out that I am going to be a grandpa in the spring. My stepson and his fiance are expecting their first baby in July..... I had better build up a good supply of sticks for the celebration.

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations. As my son approaches his mid 30's, I'm starting to think I'm ready for him to reproduce. He's had some wonderful girlfriends, but when it got too close, that was that. Somehow, he maintains friendships with most of them. To be fair, though, he stays so busy I don't know when he'd have time! :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats. Select a good stick. :-)
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Geez, first Geno announces he's going to be a grandpa and now you. It's the gentification of ccom. In all seriousness, congrats...best of luck.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations man ... I officially made the Grand Pa Club tonight !!!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is the best of all worlds. This is what you have to look forward to.