Home General Discussion

Toast Across America

Not that there are many folks from the Twin Cities on here but the B&M in Minnetonka, MN (Cigar Jones) is holding the Toast across America tonight all proceeds go directly to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation at 5. Selling special edition figurado Fuente Fuente Opus X and Diamond Crown Maximus as well as having a cigar tasting.

Better yet I'll be there... The warden even approved it!

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Well outside it feels like Minn. but alas I'm stuck in Indiana. I really got to get to one of these events. Have a good time foster.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Def gonna be nice to sit and have a cigar without worrying about loosing fingers
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Sounds like an awesome event. Any idea what they will be selling the Opus X, and the others for?
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I wish I could be smoking a cigar tonight. Unfortunately I have class. Have a puff for me.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I believe the Opus and Diamoond Crown come in a special box and all proceeds go to the CFCF and I think it's $50 not sure but they will be selling rare Fuentes at the event good thing I paid bills already so I HAVE to stick to the budget. The amazing wife who will take care of the kids so I can go is no dummy though.... She confinscated my credit card!