Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CAO Poker Set To Trade

I have a cao poker set thati got off cbid a few years ago. this is not available anywhere that i have found. it comes in a backpack type case with a small humidor along with dice, cards, poker chips. this is not a cheap set as the poker chips are the ones made from clay not plastic. This set is new not opened or used. makes a great collectible or to use for the poker nights. i will most likely have to ship ups as this is a heavy set. looking to trade for cigars not cash. hopefully some members from the old c.com forum will vouch to my trading status. pm me with any interesting trades as someone should get some use out of this as its just collecting dust here. thx set is same as link no cigars in set http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/cigar-humidor-poker-set-cao-beautiful

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM sent....
  • Options
    replied
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Any pics of the chips themselves? also, if firetruck guy doesnt work out let me know...im very interested
  • Options
    ck out the website at the end of my post. i don't have a camera. its the same as in pics. new not used chips, cards and other stuff still in original plastic
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Joey - from what it sounds like, this is the exact same set we saw at the big herf at Hangar 17 earlier this year. Also seen it at TR.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    jhopephulle:
    replied

Back at you buddy
  • Options
    3 pm's sent awaiting replies thx