Home General Discussion

Ronson Lighters....12 for the price of 1

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Enjoy.

https://www.shnoop.com/index.php

Light Your Fire in Style! With their rich heritage of innovation, Ronson has always been passionate about superb design and quality products. These Ronson Amero Lite butane torch lighters let you light up in style! While we are neither encouraging or endorsing the practice of smoking, the pyromania within can certainly conjure up plenty of other useful benefits and applications of having twelve (12) irresistibly shiny windproof lighters. For starters, now would be a perfect time, if ever, to contact your old frat buddies and finally settle the score on whether or not flatulence is flammable. If that doesn't pique your curiosity, you can always channel your inner Neanderthal and find creative means around the house that you can use for warmth. Perhaps you can also consider more traditional and socially-acceptable uses, such as Holiday stocking stuffer and gift giving. With an MSRP of $14.95, you get all twelve (12) for just $16.99, so C'mon Baby, light your fire.

*Please note: These steel Ronson lighters, while brand new, may have gotten bumped around in transit and might contain slight scruffs, scratches, or other minor cosmetic imperfections
Features:

Perfect for Pipes and Cigars
Windproof torch lighters
Superior Quality
Child Resistant
measure 2 3/4" high x 1 1/8" wide
Each lighter retails for $14.95
You get 12 lighters for $16.99
All lighters come on display tray

Comments

• ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    interesting... i do not know anything about lighters so i never buy them. i just use matches+Cedar
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If these are on par with the Jetlite, this is an amazing deal. If it is still available tomorrow morning, I might have to bite just on general principal.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    If anything, these would make great handouts for the holidays.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    From what I could find, these are sort of a more stylish Jetlite. Whatever. For this price I gave it a shot.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    use the code : lighter1 and save an extra $1
  • Thanks! That is really an awesome deal. I agree, they will DEFINITELY be used as X-mas gifts!
  • Great deal! I'm in for one. I can now have a lighter everywhere, golf bag,both cars, work bag,boat ...etc and still have a half dozen left!!
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Sold out!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Sold out! Too bad. I just might have jumped on this.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I didn't get in on this deal. Did anyone get this and if so can you post pics? If someone is will to part with a few of them let me know. I'm always looking for a good lighter to have in the truck at work and where ever else I can think of. Thanks
    Sandman1am:
    I didn't get in on this deal. Did anyone get this and if so can you post pics? If someone is will to part with a few of them let me know. I'm always looking for a good lighter to have in the truck at work and where ever else I can think of. Thanks
    I got it on it's way, Send me your info and I'll send you couple. On the house.
    lcpleel:
    Sandman1am:
    I got it on it's way, Send me your info and I'll send you couple. On the house.
    Thanks brother PM sent!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    if anyone else is down to sell/trade a few, I'd be interested... I missed out on this deal completely...
    robbyras:
    if anyone else is down to sell/trade a few, I'd be interested... I missed out on this deal completely...
    Rob go ahead send me info as well I got you covered
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    You are well hell of a BORK!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    You are the keeper of the flame! love it... PM coming
    robbyras:
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    You are the keeper of the flame! love it... PM coming
    Not a big deal. I hear really good things about this lighter and so i just want to spread the love :)
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Just checked. If you missed out this deal is back on for the next 24 hrs.
    docedwards:
    Just got mine today. *Please note: These steel Ronson lighters, while brand new, may have gotten bumped around in transit and might contain slight scruffs, scratches, or other minor cosmetic imperfections"

They all came pre-filled gas that smells like ass. For those that I'm sending them out to I'll empty them out for safety reasons.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    lcpleel:
    docedwards:
    Just got mine today. *Please note: These steel Ronson lighters, while brand new, may have gotten bumped around in transit and might contain slight scruffs, scratches, or other minor cosmetic imperfections"

They all came pre-filled gas that smells like ass. For those that I'm sending them out to I'll empty them out for safety reasons.
    I may leave some filled. I've got some "friends" that I'd like to send some ass to.
  • The deal is back! was sent to me this morning, it has 8 hours left. I received my order a few days ago. Great little lighters. http://www.pennywise.biz/
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Just a warning, I have seen on multiple forums, since the other day when this deal popped up, that some people who bought are getting hit with HUGE fraudulent charges (one guy was hit for $750!) from this company. Just be aware, monitor your online statements, contact your credit card co, etc.
    docbp87:
    Just a warning, I have seen on multiple forums, since the other day when this deal popped up, that some people who bought are getting hit with HUGE fraudulent charges (one guy was hit for $750!) from this company. Just be aware, monitor your online statements, contact your credit card co, etc.
    That's why paid with my paypal not my cc.